The Elvish Rebels of Western Wesnoth

General feedback and discussion of the game.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

Saepher

The Elvish Rebels of Western Wesnoth

Post by Saepher »

Hello I have decided to make a mini forum based club on Wesnoth, we are the Elvish Rebels of Western Wesnoth and we shall prevale and destroy those who seek to destroy our Queen!

P.S

To listen to some music of ours go on http://www.ffx-europe.com/# for our theme tune which is also the theme of final fantasy 10...
Last edited by Saepher on July 17th, 2005, 2:40 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Queen Lilia

Queen Lilia of the Rebels has arrived

Post by Queen Lilia »

All of you, every single one, don't fall without hope, keep fighting, fight always! You will get there in the end, maybe not the first time, or the second but you will. Our fighting is for Wesnoth, to free it from evil. If we give up who will fight, no one! I am counting on you, we are all counting on you. Wesnoth is counting on you! Go now! Free Wesnoth!
Nashaki

To Join:

Post by Nashaki »

To join, first join Wesnoth forums and then think of a elvish name, try using those Lord of the Rings name generators. Then speak all you like here. But please no abuse, spamming or swearing aloud. Peace be with you.
Saepher

Come on!

Post by Saepher »

At the minute there is a no battle, things seem quiet...
Last edited by Saepher on July 19th, 2005, 6:29 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Saepher

Gold

Post by Saepher »

Everytime you win a battle look at the number of gold you have got left, e-mail me at Peacey@Hotmail.co.uk then I will add the total gold we have...

Gold: 18990

At this rate people we can help King Hagen and save the western empire!
Last edited by Saepher on July 19th, 2005, 6:15 pm, edited 3 times in total.
turin
Lord of the East

Post by turin »

Yeah, sure, do what you like, but please don't write in bold-italics every post. ;)
For I am Turin Turambar - Master of Doom, by doom mastered. On permanent Wesbreak. Will not respond to private messages. Sorry!
And I hate stupid people.
The World of Orbivm
Nashaki

Lord of the East..

Post by Nashaki »

Surely the Lord of the East shan't fight in the west. Do not leave your people Sire. Stay with them and they will grant you eternal peace... Please be good to us and slay any orc rulers around sir!
Queen Lilia

Yamatui Victory!

Post by Queen Lilia »

Yes! The battle of Yamatui has been won, and with 1804 gold to spare add it on Saepher, soon we will have enough money to raise everyones hope!
Enelar

Can I join

Post by Enelar »

Hello there, can I join your Rebel team, you need more troops and I know how to get them sah! Queen Lilia Please let me join and you to Saepher and Nashaki...
Enelar

New Picture

Post by Enelar »

Sir the report of the scar is scary sir! No worries though there seems to be no orc scum about sir!
Attachments
Untitled-1.jpg
Untitled-1.jpg (41.85 KiB) Viewed 3417 times
unsung

Post by unsung »

since your rebels me and my loyalist friends are now obliged to kill you.
even though theres more of you. if i'm luck maybe th roamans will get finished in time to help.
and please don't use bold in all of your posts. its really anoying.
Oh no look out its a ray gun.
You should move to avoid the rays
the rays are coming out of the gun
if you are hit by the rays
you will be shot by the rays
the rays are fast so you should be fast to
can you win against the fast rays from the gun?
King Hagen

Post by King Hagen »

I too would like to join your band or rebels, though I am a king and have a treaty singed with the men of west north, the queen ashiviere has already broken it. And I need allies to help me defeat her foul orcish hordes.
King Hagen

Post by King Hagen »

I'm going to liberate my forest at 7 pm today (+2 GMT). I hope I will see some allies there. If not, then I'll know that at least some of you are tempted off by the Curse of Wesnoth. (My name in multiplayer is marten)
Disto

Post by Disto »

I am Disto, the Infamous Rider

But i shall never join your ranks, lone spirit. And also my wesnoth is mucked up. :twisted: :lol:
Creator of A Seed of Evil
Creator of the Marauders
Food or Wesnoth? I'll have Wesnoth
Elvish_Pillager
Location: Everywhere you think, nowhere you can possibly imagine.

Post by Elvish_Pillager »

Disto wrote:Infamous Rider
Impostor.
It's all fun and games until someone loses a lawsuit. Oh, and by the way, sending me private messages won't work. :/ If you must contact me, there's an e-mail address listed on the website in my profile.