The Three Sisters Saga (SP campaign for 1.14)

Discussion and development of scenarios and campaigns for the game.

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Developers

Konstantine

Re: The Three Sisters Saga (SP campaign for 1.14)

Post by Konstantine » August 6th, 2018, 7:03 am

Cool, I'll take a look tonight when I get home from work, it may not be necessary then for you to prepare anything else, I'll write back once I've had a look.

See you later!

Konstantine

P.S.

I noticed you have a few campaigns, I'm going to download those as well and take a look in the near future

Konrad2
Forum Regular

Post by Konrad2 » August 6th, 2018, 10:22 am

Please do that. For the sake of us players as well. xD
I am a Ghost: I drain the life energy from other people to survive and am hated/feared by regular people. Non-regular people don't like me either though.

Konstantine

Post by Konstantine » August 6th, 2018, 3:33 pm

Excellent, thanks for pointing me to the relevant directories Argesilao, I found the dialogue and also the scenario descriptions, you don't need to provide me with anything else, I have all I need there.
I'll copy the files and make changes to the text only, once done I'll pass them to you. If the new text then meets your approval you can just replace the old files with the new, I'll be very careful to insure only dialogue is altered and nothing else.
I'll need some time on this, preferably till the end of the weekend when I can work undisturbed.
I'll be in touch soon, have a great day
K

Konstantine

Post by Konstantine » August 6th, 2018, 4:40 pm

Konrad2 wrote:
August 6th, 2018, 10:22 am
Please do that. For the sake of us players as well. xD
Hi Konrad2
Will do! I like Wesnoth not only as a game, but as an example of what a group of people from all over the world can accomplish, each contributing in their own fashion. This campaign really intrigued me, and it will be a pleasure to help, even if it's such a small thing like writing some lines.

Argesilao

Post by Argesilao » August 6th, 2018, 6:06 pm

Konstantine wrote:
August 6th, 2018, 3:33 pm
Excellent, thanks for pointing me to the relevant directories Argesilao, I found the dialogue and also the scenario descriptions, you don't need to provide me with anything else, I have all I need there.
I'll copy the files and make changes to the text only, once done I'll pass them to you. If the new text then meets your approval you can just replace the old files with the new, I'll be very careful to insure only dialogue is altered and nothing else.
I'll need some time on this, preferably till the end of the weekend when I can work undisturbed.
All right! Time isn't a problem for me. :)

Bye

Argesilao
Author of the unofficial campaigns: A Little Adventure, A Magicians Tale, The Three Sisters Saga and Epic Between the Tides.

Konstantine

Post by Konstantine » August 10th, 2018, 4:41 pm

Argesilao wrote:
August 6th, 2018, 6:06 pm
Konstantine wrote:
August 6th, 2018, 3:33 pm
All right! Time isn't a problem for me. :)

Bye

Argesilao
Hi Argesilao,
I sent you a PM with the dialogue edits, along with some other relevant info, the English is native now, though I did purposely keep some eccentricities to make the characters sound more exotic, especially Vaniria, who should definitely not sound like she's from new York.
I'll get to the rest of the text found elsewhere now. Have a look and let me know if you got the file ok.
Have a great day
K

Konstantine

Post by Konstantine » August 10th, 2018, 6:23 pm

Hmm. I did some more testing and I am seeing instances where the apostrophe is causing the dialogue to end prematurely, I'll revise and test it then send it again