Mage as leader wastes 30 seconds of my precious life

General feedback and discussion of the game.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

Huumy

Mage as leader wastes 30 seconds of my precious life

Post by Huumy »

When I play random faction as p2 and I get mage (red mage or white mage) as leader, is there anyway to see is my faction elves or loyalist before my turn begins?

Asking because not to see my faction takes turn 1 last longer :). This is not big deal but just wondering is this possible.
"And the girl that you want is directly out in front, And she’s waving her caboose at you, You sneeze achoo, She calls you out and boom!"
The offspring, trolling you since forever.
Reepurr

Re: Mage as leader wastes 30 seconds of my precious life

Post by Reepurr »

Nope.
"What do you mean, "a dwarvish dragonguard with marksman is overpowered"?"

Story of a Drake Outcast | The Nonsense Era
Played HttT-Underground Channels? Thought it was rubbish? Help us develop it here!
Velensk
Multiplayer Contributor

Post by Velensk »

In the future you may be able to do it by looking at the type of flag on your preflagged village (which I understand will become faction specific).

For the moment just plan both contingincies and you shouldn't waste any time.
"There are two kinds of old men in the world. The kind who didn't go to war and who say that they should have lived fast died young and left a handsome corpse and the old men who did go to war and who say that there is no such thing as a handsome corpse."
mich
Translator

Post by mich »

In 1.9 you can use the new whiteboard to plan a recruit during the enemy turn. So you will be able to see what kind of units you can recruit before your turn begins.
Huumy

Post by Huumy »

ok thx. :)
"And the girl that you want is directly out in front, And she’s waving her caboose at you, You sneeze achoo, She calls you out and boom!"
The offspring, trolling you since forever.