[dev version]Elf Captain is pink and not

Having trouble with the game? Report issues and get help here. Read this first!

Moderator: Forum Moderators

Forum rules
Before reporting issues in this section, you must read the following topic:
Ethan

[dev version]Elf Captain is pink and not

Post by Ethan »

Hi,
The picture displayed of this unit is unsing pink in the in-game unit description panel, however on the battleflied it has the color of the team...
If you don't understand what I want to say, it may be quite normal, just ask me to reformulate. :p And your are welcome to correct my errors. :p
<X> Pillager

Post by <X> Pillager »

Well, right now the tcolor is not set up to work everywhere the image is displayed. Hopefully this will be fixed by the time 1.2 is released - it really detracts from the quality of the game, IMHO, and is not acceptable for a stable release.

So, yeah, it's a known problem.
I can be stupid too! Thus, I hate myself. ;)
(I'm turin on vacation)
zookeeper
WML Wizard

Post by zookeeper »

These have finally been fixed - so expect the units to be properly team coloured everywhere in the next release.
ILikeProgramming

Post by ILikeProgramming »

zookeeper wrote:These have finally been fixed - so expect the units to be properly team coloured everywhere in the next release.
Are they always going to be red, or will their color in recruit dialogue change based on the side being played?
Zhukov
Art Contributor

Post by Zhukov »

:D Yay. All that pink was getting to me. Well done to the devs.
zookeeper
WML Wizard

Post by zookeeper »

ILikeProgramming wrote:Are they always going to be red, or will their color in recruit dialogue change based on the side being played?
In recruit dialogs they are TC'd according to the team's colour, which is nice. The only place where they're always TC'd as red and where it could be expected to be done differently are AFAIK the MP faction selection menus and the unit help.
Ethan

Post by Ethan »

:roll: ok.
If you don't understand what I want to say, it may be quite normal, just ask me to reformulate. :p And your are welcome to correct my errors. :p