Scenario 5: Threshold

Feedback for the mainline campaign Winds of Fate.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

Content Feedback
Battle for Wesnoth

Scenario 5: Threshold

Post by Content Feedback »

(1) What difficulty level and version of Wesnoth have you played the scenario on?
(2) How difficult did you find the scenario? (1-10)
(3) What did you think about the dialog and story?
(4) What were the major challenges you faced?
(5) How fun do you think the scenario is? (1-10)
(6) What suggestions do you have to make it more fun?
Mainline Campaigns: Scenario FeedbackDevelopment & Overall Feedback
User-made Add-ons: Feedback
Firesniw

Re: Scenario 5: Threshold

Post by Firesniw »

1: Intendant (Normal)
2: i think 2 maybe 3. Sorry if i miss understand this rating a litte, i just think this scenario is really easy, as long as you
stay grouped. The only threat is chaotic wild life.
3: It's very good in my opinion, i really like the idea of Resha seeing saurians and thinking that they are hatchlings. Made me lough.
4: I think the mayor challenge in this and many other scenarios so far is the chaos
wild life everywhere, spiders, birds and many more. I have mixed feelings about this, at least in this scenario. But i know it's made on purpose that way.
5: This scenario is 9 if it comes to fun. I think all scenarios that i played in Wings of Fate are fun.
Lot's of new objectives that i never would even think about.
6: I don't really know what could be changed to make it more fun, and not break it, but, it makes me wander, i play this campaign scenario by scenario
and when i write this, i have just ended playing it, but i can't stop thinking about one thing, why there is no limit of time? In turns of course.
And no gold carry, it makes me freak out a little to be honest. But it's interesting in the least.
I remember that in all or most of campaigns from main-line lack of turn limit meant mostly that it is some level that you should explore, or that it is some
break from constant fighting and challenges, or the game is near end or it's last scenario, so no pressure.
It's really weird to see a campaign where there are so many levels with no turn limit.

Overall i think this scenario is cool. I think i like the beginning of it the most.

Sorry if this review is a bit weird, it's my first one if it comes to scenarios from mainline.