Make art for user-made content.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

Forum rules
Before posting critique in this forum, you must read the following thread:
clowngame

wesnoth wallpaper creation contributions

Post by clowngame »

我一時的興趣,利用wesnoth裡的資源,用gimp的圖像編輯器製作出幾張壁紙,可以拿來應用在遊戲的戰役上
當然,我希望也有些志同道合的人,來繪製或製作wesnoth相關的壁紙,然後發布在下面的留言區吧!

順便放一下其他人在其他分享平台上分享壁紙的網路鏈結:
https://www.behance.net/gallery/1363349 ... or-Wesnoth

As a temporary interest, I used the resources in wesnoth and used the image editor of gimp to make a few wallpapers, which can be used in the battle of the game
Of course, I hope that some like-minded people will draw or make wesnoth-related wallpapers, and then post them in the message area below!
wesnoth_thot.png
wesnoth_sof.png
wesnoth_sota.png
wesnoth_did.png
wesnoth_UTBS.png
Last edited by clowngame on April 2nd, 2023, 10:45 pm, edited 8 times in total.
Pentarctagon
Project Manager

Re: wesnoth wallpaper creation contributions

Post by Pentarctagon »

Moved over to Art Workshop.
99 little bugs in the code, 99 little bugs
take one down, patch it around
-2,147,483,648 little bugs in the code
Elvish_Hunter

Post by Elvish_Hunter »

Too many times I saw images, sound files and anything else disappear because they were hosted on some service that either removed them (due to expiration or any other reason) or just went out of business.
In order to prevent this, I downloaded the three wallpapers in the first post and I'm reposting them below; in future, please just attach them in the forums instead of relying on an external service (today Imgur looks good, but who knows what might happen in a few years?).
Attachments
imgur wallpapers.zip
(1.53 MiB) Downloaded 350 times
Current maintainer of these add-ons, all on 1.16:
The Sojournings of Grog, Children of Dragons, A Rough Life, Wesnoth Lua Pack, The White Troll (co-author)
clowngame

Post by clowngame »

All my pictures are uploaded to the forum now
Elvish_Hunter

Post by Elvish_Hunter »

clowngame wrote: April 2nd, 2023, 3:19 pm All my pictures are uploaded to the forum now
Thank you! :D
Just an info: this forum has a limit of 6 attachments (images, in your case) for each post. Your first message already has 5, which means that when you want to post more wallpapers you'll have to put them in a new message.
The Sojournings of Grog, Children of Dragons, A Rough Life, Wesnoth Lua Pack, The White Troll (co-author)
egallager

Post by egallager »

Elvish_Hunter wrote: March 30th, 2023, 4:30 pm Too many times I saw images, sound files and anything else disappear because they were hosted on some service that either removed them (due to expiration or any other reason) or just went out of business.
In order to prevent this, I downloaded the three wallpapers in the first post and I'm reposting them below; in future, please just attach them in the forums instead of relying on an external service (today Imgur looks good, but who knows what might happen in a few years?).
Hey, so, about that... turns out that the timeframe ended up being a bit less than a few years: https://help.imgur.com/hc/en-us/article ... l-19-2023-
Elvish_Hunter

Post by Elvish_Hunter »

egallager wrote: April 20th, 2023, 12:10 pm Hey, so, about that... turns out that the timeframe ended up being a bit less than a few years: https://help.imgur.com/hc/en-us/article ... l-19-2023-
After what happened with Photobucket and Tinypic I'm not surprised at all :annoyed:
egallager

Post by egallager »

Elvish_Hunter wrote: April 20th, 2023, 5:58 pm
egallager wrote: April 20th, 2023, 12:10 pm Hey, so, about that... turns out that the timeframe ended up being a bit less than a few years: https://help.imgur.com/hc/en-us/article ... l-19-2023-
After what happened with Photobucket and Tinypic I'm not surprised at all :annoyed:
If I went and reuploaded all of the imgur-hosted images that I can find that are still being used on these forums, would that be too disruptive, or would it be fine?