Good 5 player multiplayer vanilla maps?

General feedback and discussion of the game.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

vivianne

Good 5 player multiplayer vanilla maps?

Post by vivianne »

Me and a few friends enjoy playing Wesnoth multiplayer against each other, but there are only a few 5 player multiplayer maps built in and I've been having trouble finding more vanilla maps through the in-game addon browser. Anyone have some suggestions for some other 5 player maps? Thanks!
Lord-Knightmare
Discord Moderator
Location: Somewhere in the depths of Irdya, gathering my army to eventually destroy the known world.

Re: Good 5 player multiplayer vanilla maps?

Post by Lord-Knightmare »

Hmm...there aren't much 5player selections specifically. But here's a few:

1. Fall of Trent
2. Return to Trent (if you have the first installed, then these 2 become a 2-scenario MP RPG campaign)
3. Ultimate Random Maps...these can be customised with little limitations so with enough tinkering it can produce maps playable for five players.
Creator of "War of Legends"
Creator of the Isle of Mists survival scenario.
Maintainer of Forward They Cried
User:Knyghtmare | My Medium
vivianne

Post by vivianne »

Lord-Knightmare wrote: March 24th, 2023, 11:56 am Hmm...there aren't much 5player selections specifically. But here's a few:

1. Fall of Trent
2. Return to Trent (if you have the first installed, then these 2 become a 2-scenario MP RPG campaign)
3. Ultimate Random Maps...these can be customised with little limitations so with enough tinkering it can produce maps playable for five players.
Thanks! Will Fall of Trent/Return to Trent work on 1.16.x if manually installed?
Atreides
Location: On the 2nd story of the centre village of Merwuerdigliebe turning the lights on and off

Post by Atreides »

Flexalex father and son as well as shattered kingdom are two excellent 5 player maps. Shattered is amazingly well balanced and makes for close games. I think the addon was called flexalex maps or something.