Re: [In Progress] Hazard Cup - 1v1 Tournament

Post by halder »

Hazard Cup - halder vs MYFH
2p — Clearing Gushes Turn 12 vs MYFH.gz
(26.61 KiB) Downloaded 47 times
arnaldo_br

Post by arnaldo_br »

Weiming_Liu weren't we supposed to be playing the game now? I am waiting for you in the server
Weiming_Liu

Post by Weiming_Liu »

Hi Vilebeggar, I jsut finished match with anarldo_br. I won.
Attachments
2p — Hellhole 游戏录像 20230314-205849 vs Anarldo.gz
(27.4 KiB) Downloaded 39 times
arnaldo_br

Post by arnaldo_br »

Weiming_Liu wrote: March 14th, 2023, 1:20 pm Hi Vilebeggar, I jsut finished match with anarldo_br. I won.
It was a long skirmish in which his drakes (p1) slowly attritioned my humans, with a decisive fight in the end. He claims he was lucky, but his unit placement managed to keep me in the defensive the entire game

Good game, well played
Vilebeggar

Post by Vilebeggar »

The 2nd Round officially starts. It will last until 22nd of March. These are the pairings:

Stony Drew vs halder
Zvhxii vs NanRoig
MisterEcho vs Lacigam
Weiming_Liu vs DwarvenRogue

(Lacigam has been chosen as the winner of the game with golgol, since golgol did not show up for his game.)

Remember to play your games in time and to post the replays here.
Competitive Wesnoth. For the fans by the fans.
golgol

Post by golgol »

lol ?
Sent: Today, 5:53 pm
Recipient: golgol

I surrender, i am not gonna be able to play for the whole Tournament, gg. Today i have time but so little that is worthless.
golgol

Post by golgol »

i have sent him a msg to play today and that the respond i got...
and btw we did play. and he said he needs to go after 10 min so we save the game to continue later
Vilebeggar

Post by Vilebeggar »

golgol wrote: March 14th, 2023, 8:29 pm i have sent him a msg to play today and that the respond i got...
and btw we did play. and he said he needs to go after 10 min so we save the game to continue later
You should have messaged me before about these things, now its too late. The more active and responisve you are means that you will get the advantage instead. I just saw Lacigam host the game but i didnt see you show up so i thought Laci was more active. Nevertheless its over now, see you next time.
golgol

Post by golgol »

wtf... i waited in the first time for this guy for an hour to show up. the next time we play he told me he didnt have time after 10 min of play, today i sent him a msg that we need to finish the game and this is the respond i get:
Sent: Today, 5:53 pm
Recipient: golgol
I surrender, i am not gonna be able to play for the whole Tournament, gg. Today i have time but so little that is worthless.

and u telling me its too late now ? XD are you for real?
MisterEcho

Post by MisterEcho »

Hey Lacigam, just letting you know I am available only the following days - 16, 17, 20 and 21st of March. Our game has to happen at one of these days, the other days I work all day and it will be impossible for me.
Vilebeggar

Post by Vilebeggar »

MisterEcho wrote: March 15th, 2023, 12:41 pm Hey Lacigam, just letting you know I am available only the following days - 16, 17, 20 and 21st of March. Our game has to happen at one of these days, the other days I work all day and it will be impossible for me.
It seems that your opponent is golgol not Lacigam. 🤦‍♂️
MisterEcho

Post by MisterEcho »

Hey golgol, just letting you know I am available only the following days - 16, 17, 20 and 21st of March. Our game has to happen at one of these days, the other days I work all day and it will be impossible for me.
golgol

Post by golgol »

MisterEcho wrote: March 16th, 2023, 12:23 pm Hey golgol, just letting you know I am available only the following days - 16, 17, 20 and 21st of March. Our game has to happen at one of these days, the other days I work all day and it will be impossible for me.
ok so we can play in 20.3 after 16:00 UTC +02:00
tell me when u can play :)
MisterEcho

Post by MisterEcho »

Ok 20 it is, will let you know on further details
DwarvenRogue

Post by DwarvenRogue »

Weiming_Liu, I am available from 17/3 21:30 UTC to 20/3 4:00 UTC. On 21/3 and 22/3 I am available from 21:30 UTC to 3:00 UTC the next day. Please message me soon if none of these times work for you as we will have to work something else out quickly.
We will descend upon the foe, we will overwhelm them, we will leave none alive! Meanwhile our guardsmen will ensure the full defense of our headquarters. We are the Footpads! We are Thursagan's fury!!