Regarding Cackfiend

General feedback and discussion of the game.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

maci3k

Regarding Cackfiend

Post by maci3k »

Greetings!
I just came back to Wesnoth after a long break since 1.8 version and I saw a player named nuclearmind in a 1v1 game and I asked him what does ladder mean? The man patiently explained I must contact Cackfiend which is what I did. At first Cackfiend seemed really friendly and polite and he created a ladder account for me. I made it specifically clear I am not new to Wesnoth which obviously suggests I have an overall decent gameplay. After my first ladder game which I played against Zhvxii ( quite a cool dude) I got removed from discord server for ladder including banned on ladder site and blocked by Cackfiend on discord for absolutely no reason at all. Can someone help me with my situation I seek clarification. Thanks in advance :(
Yomar

Re: Regarding Cackfiend

Post by Yomar »

Hello maci3k.
Sadly I have no idea of what happened, it's the first time I hear a such thing, maybe someone reported you ?
Anyway, I wonder why people can not create ladder accounts like some time ago, I remember that it was only necessary to go on the ladder site and register, l8ke on this forum.
Maybe to avoid multiple accounts ?
Idk
Anyway if you like ranked games there is Afterlife and Isar ranked matches to compete there you need only to be registered here in this forum.
There also some turnaments, usually you need to post here to partecipate, so keep an eye open, if you are interested.
Cheers.
Beholded Wesnoth's Origins.
Max G on WIF
Rank 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟