Eastern Invasion, Revised (1.17) - Looking for Playtesters!

Discussion and development of scenarios and campaigns for the game.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

Dalas120
Developer

Re: Eastern Invasion, Revised (1.17) - Looking for Playtesters!

Post by Dalas120 »

makburgula wrote: November 4th, 2023, 9:11 pm I expected this would happen like this:- Paladin doesn't take any damage, and Iron Mauler would instead take the hit and it would be 6. But instead what happened was, Paladin took 12, and Iron Mauler also took 6. Weird! Can this be fixed please?
Thanks for the bug report! The shield is supposed to work as you described. This is indeed a bug, and I'll make a PR to get it fixed right away.

EDIT: https://github.com/wesnoth/wesnoth/pull/8033
octalot
General Code Maintainer

Post by octalot »

In S03 and S04b, the objectives use _("-OR-") instead of {ALTERNATIVE_OBJECTIVE_CAPTION}. Is there a reason to not use the mainline macro?

I'm looking at this as part of #7994 and #8086, and would like to add a translation hint if the mainline macro isn't used.

Edit: also, the swamp herb alchemy in S04b doesn't make sense. The alchemist can turn the herbs into antitoxin, but the unit becomes immune as soon as they pick up a herb, even though the alchemist is on the other side of the map.
holypaladin

Post by holypaladin »

I would be thankful if Mal Ravanal would sight Dacyn at least few turns later in "Mal-Ravanals Capital". Ghost line are very fast units and making much troubles at the time when I still break skeleton defence :doh:
„Ad Maiorem Dei Gloriam"
holypaladin

Post by holypaladin »

And I have little confusion about reviving undead units back in The Duel. If plague doesn't work on undead can they be revived again as we see it there or remaid without motion?
„Ad Maiorem Dei Gloriam"