Non-Fatal Wounds: Maimed Edition

Discussion of all aspects of multiplayer development: unit balancing, map development, server development, and so forth.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

CookieLord

Re: Non-Fatal Wounds: Maimed Edition

Post by CookieLord »

v1.5.0
-added AMLA based general wound healing system
-changed death message to work better for nameless units
CookieLord

Post by CookieLord »

v1.6.0
-added fear based wounds alternative healing
-added level limit to ghosts
Toranks
Translator

Post by Toranks »

Hello! I want to try this plugin but I have some questions to understand how it works.

This generates a negative characteristic to all the units that die in your scenario, and in the next map they will appear again to be recruited with said characteristic, is that correct?

How do you know what wound or debuff you've received? Is it shown in the unit skills table?

How does it recover? It is not clear if they can be recovered in any way. By leveling up, being healed, cured...?

What are the non-canonical wounds? Only paper-cut and stepping on a LEGO?

Rise as undead and raised as ghost are both enabled/disabled with the "Rise as Undead" option?
Toranks
Translator

Post by Toranks »

Hello! I am translating your addon into spanish. I wanted to ask you a couple of things:
The translation needs to be inserted into the original non-fatal wounds addon, so adding it to your version wouldn't do. And the other one has not been updated for 2 years and there is no activity in its thread. Could you unify both mods in yours?
And another question will you publish it in 1.17? I don't know if it's compatible, maybe just copying and pasting the mod folder should be enough.