Knights of the Silver Spire - Campaign for 1.16

Discussion and development of scenarios and campaigns for the game.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

hopelight

Re: Knights of the Silver Spire - Campaign for 1.16

Post by hopelight »

chee wrote: January 20th, 2023, 12:27 am
hopelight wrote: January 9th, 2023, 8:40 pm Thank you very much! Credits-wise, did yabuki assist here as well?
Unfortunately, this translation file was created by me alone.
Understood, no problem!
chee wrote: January 20th, 2023, 12:27 am
EDIT: The "(Intermediate level, 9 scenarios, 3 endings)." should already be in the same translation "line" as the rest of the description (I think it's that way in french as well), are you sure there is a problem?
I'm thinking the current POT needs to be updated.
I'll look at it, and I do apologize for the delays on including the translation, life has been annoying, but I should update this campaign to add it within the week, so at least that'll be done.

EDIT: Actually, (I should have checked before answering...) I don't have the problem you've shown, the french translation appears normally for me right now...
Ah well, perhaps it's because I played with something in the translation files since uploading it.
Author of War and Home and Knights of the Silver Spire, 1.16 campaigns.
hopelight

Post by hopelight »

Update time:

Basically added the Japanese translation and fixed the translation problems (no balancing changes for now).

An important note for translation:
I've done some significant playing around with the text in the form of removing whitespace.
That should be fixed in the translation files coming with the add-on. Of note is the the spacingfix pot file, that I believe contains only the spacing changes (though I might be wrong, it's been quite some time since I made it).
Author of War and Home and Knights of the Silver Spire, 1.16 campaigns.
chee

Post by chee »

hopelight wrote: May 5th, 2023, 10:08 pm Update time:

Basically added the Japanese translation and fixed the translation problems (no balancing changes for now).

An important note for translation:
I've done some significant playing around with the text in the form of removing whitespace.
That should be fixed in the translation files coming with the add-on. Of note is the the spacingfix pot file, that I believe contains only the spacing changes (though I might be wrong, it's been quite some time since I made it).
Thank you for the correction to the spacing in the ja.po file !
-------
chee / k.k