A Hidden War - SP - TDM Project

Discussion and development of scenarios and campaigns for the game.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

hermestrismi

A Hidden War - SP - TDM Project

Post by hermestrismi »

The peace between the High-Elves and Drakes is over.
Lead the High-Elves to victory or die trying.
Inspired by campaign named 'ElfWar' from BfW 1.0
Version 0.7.5
8 scenarios- playable. no epilogue
contain High-Elves faction (including a nigh-complete description like Society, External politic...) and cover the area east of Wesnoth.
ToDo: linking to TDM Project, portraits for heroes (urgent), music differentiation, more units (drakes, saurians), more gold balancing
Mechanical

Re: A Hidden War - SP - TDM Project

Post by Mechanical »

Hello! I wanted to go through your campaign and write a review, but I ran into a problem. When trying to start a campaign, it gives the error "filed then load first scenario". Also, the campaign icon in the campaigns list is not colored in the team color (it can be colored using the code)

Example:

Code: Select all

icon="data/add-ons/1The_Great_Steppe_Era/images/units/kingdom/pan.png~RC(magenta>red)"
My art thread
If you like my art, try The Great Steppe Era!
Also try my Rage (16+) drakes slasher campaign!
hermestrismi

Post by hermestrismi »

Mechanical wrote: June 26th, 2022, 11:15 am Hello! I wanted to go through your campaign and write a review, but I ran into a problem. When trying to start a campaign, it gives the error "filed then load first scenario". Also, the campaign icon in the campaigns list is not colored in the team color (it can be colored using the code)

Example:

icon="data/add-ons/1The_Great_Steppe_Era/images/units/kingdom/pan.png~RC(magenta>red)"
"filed then load first scenario"? strange. what version of bfw plz? and did y installed the dependency ?
Mechanical

Post by Mechanical »

hermestrismi wrote: June 26th, 2022, 11:23 am
Mechanical wrote: June 26th, 2022, 11:15 am Hello! I wanted to go through your campaign and write a review, but I ran into a problem. When trying to start a campaign, it gives the error "filed then load first scenario". Also, the campaign icon in the campaigns list is not colored in the team color (it can be colored using the code)

Example:

"filed then load first scenario"? strange. what version of bfw plz? and did y installed the dependency ?
BfW 1.16.3
Dependency is installed
My art thread
If you like my art, try The Great Steppe Era!
Also try my Rage (16+) drakes slasher campaign!
hermestrismi

Post by hermestrismi »

Mechanical wrote: June 26th, 2022, 11:41 am
hermestrismi wrote: June 26th, 2022, 11:23 am

Example:

BfW 1.16.3
Dependency is installed
new update
version="0.7.6c"
the bug was related to the main file and it is solved