Curing poison in town

General feedback and discussion of the game.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

pihuxowi

Curing poison in town

Post by pihuxowi »

So i get poisoned. I park my poisoned unit on a town. I wait until daybreak. I click around, Im looking for some way for curing poison. Nothing happens, my rest of the squad is getting wrecked while Im sitting there trying to get cured of poison. What am i missing?

wow girls u need to see
freecamgirls.name
sexcams.name
livesexcams.name
Last edited by pihuxowi on June 22nd, 2022, 3:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
Lord-Knightmare
Discord Moderator
Location: Somewhere in the depths of Irdya, gathering my army to eventually destroy the known world.

Re: Curing poison in town

Post by Lord-Knightmare »

If a village hex isn't curing poison, check to see if it's actually a village hex or not. Additionally, the scenario might have some special mechanic in play which does not allow poison to be cured. Maybe check if these conditions exist?
Creator of "War of Legends"
Creator of the Isle of Mists survival scenario.
Maintainer of Forward They Cried
User:Knyghtmare | My Medium
beetlenaut
Developer

Re: Curing poison in town

Post by beetlenaut »

pihuxowi wrote: April 7th, 2022, 8:42 am I click around, Im looking for some way for curing poison.
You don't need to click on anything. If a unit is in a village, poison is cured automatically at the beginning of its side's next turn.
Lord-Knightmare wrote: April 7th, 2022, 8:59 am check to see if it's actually a village hex or not.
In case you are not sure how to do that, hover on the hex and look under the mini-map for a house icon and a notification that this hex is a village.
Campaigns: Dead Water,
The Founding of Borstep,
Secrets of the Ancients,
and WML Guide