Wesnoth Inc Board Member Election

Discussion among members of the development team.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

Pentarctagon
Project Manager

Wesnoth Inc Board Member Election

Post by Pentarctagon »

As stated in another thread, Iris has stepped down as a member of the Wesnoth Inc Board. Therefore an election will be held for that open position so the Board can continue to have three members as required.

The rules:
  • Any active developer (aka you were eligible to vote in the most recent Project Manager election) may nominate themselves, or any non-developer of their choice.
  • If you decide to nominate someone, make sure to ask them about being nominated first. The person being nominated must also confirm they accept their nomination by sending a forum PM to both of the remaining Board members: Soliton and myself.
  • Any nominations, whether of yourself or someone else, must be posted to this thread.
  • Nominations will end and voting will start in two weeks, on March 8th. Any nominations received after voting has started will be considered invalid. Another thread will be posted at that time with details of how voting will be done.
If you have any questions, feel free to either ask them in this thread or contact me via forum PM or Discord DM.
99 little bugs in the code, 99 little bugs
take one down, patch it around
-2,147,483,648 little bugs in the code
Elvish_Hunter

Re: Wesnoth Inc Board Member Election

Post by Elvish_Hunter »

I'm going to nominate myself.
Current maintainer of these add-ons, all on 1.16:
The Sojournings of Grog, Children of Dragons, A Rough Life, Wesnoth Lua Pack, The White Troll (co-author)
vultraz
Developer

Re: Wesnoth Inc Board Member Election

Post by vultraz »

I shall also nominate myself.
Creator of Shadows of Deception (for 1.12) and co-creator of the Era of Chaos (for 1.12/1.13).
SurvivalXtreme rocks!!!
What happens when you get scared half to death...twice?