Skeletal Dragon

Discussion of all aspects of multiplayer development: unit balancing, map development, server development, and so forth.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

Yomar

Skeletal Dragon

Post by Yomar »

Idk if this was an oversight or if it was intended, but while scourimg trough the unit database I noticed that the Skeletal Dragon has no weakness against arcane, while unfeads and even the alive Dragon have negative resistance against it.
So would it not make sense for it (being a magical creature) also to be vulnerable to arcane ?
Beheld the origins of BFW.
Max G on WIF
Rank 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟
Lord-Knightmare
Discord Moderator
Location: Somewhere in the depths of Irdya, gathering my army to eventually destroy the known world.

Re: Skeletal Dragon

Post by Lord-Knightmare »

Yomar wrote: February 21st, 2022, 9:34 am Idk if this was an oversight or if it was intended, but while scourimg trough the unit database I noticed that the Skeletal Dragon has no weakness against arcane, while unfeads and even the alive Dragon have negative resistance against it.
So would it not make sense for it (being a magical creature) also to be vulnerable to arcane ?
A discussion was held but it went stale.
Creator of "War of Legends"
Creator of the Isle of Mists survival scenario.
Maintainer of Forward They Cried
User:Knyghtmare | My Medium
Yomar

Re: Skeletal Dragon

Post by Yomar »

Yah, thx, forgot about that.
I din't tought putting like -20% to the stats would have been a such problem, considering that it would not affect multiplayer balancing.
The final answer was that Dkeletal Dragon is something between a skeleton and a lich, but this still would not explain the arane stats, because both are weak to Arcane.
Beheld the origins of BFW.
Max G on WIF
Rank 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟