Russia Conquests feedback

Discussion and development of scenarios and campaigns for the game.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

darkator

Russia Conquests feedback

Post by darkator »

The beginning of feedback.
Tarcil

Re: Russia Conquests feedback

Post by Tarcil »

Interesting timing to release this. ^^ Found a few things to improve, esp. for the era. (As well as dialogues, which could be added?)

missle --> missile
f-35b --F-35b
Europen --> European
NATO and SAM solider --> soldier
And make the maps a bit smaller, that could help too.

Defense Rome --> Defend the city of Rome
Loss Rome --> An enemy unit captures the city
Creator of "In Defense of Kharos" viewtopic.php?t=56628
darkator

Post by darkator »

Thanks for your help, I knew there was a translation error somewhere in my English
darkator

Post by darkator »

Tarcil wrote: January 22nd, 2022, 2:52 pm Interesting timing to release this. ^^ Found a few things to improve, esp. for the era. (As well as dialogues, which could be added?)

missle --> missile
f-35b --F-35b
Europen --> European
NATO and SAM solider --> soldier
And make the maps a bit smaller, that could help too.

Defense Rome --> Defend the city of Rome
Loss Rome --> An enemy unit captures the city
In this version of the game that I added, I added dialogues (I tried to make them funny) and I wanted to accurately depict Europe for the maps. As for the time of publication, I was concerned that it would be removed by moderating the server with BFW additions.

bugs in the era have been fixed.
Argesilao2

Post by Argesilao2 »

For those unfamiliar with the facts: I posted a Russian flag with a swastika on it; the post was deleted because, Pentargon writes to me, for violation Posting Guidelines 1a.

All right, but, please, explain to me why, for more than a month, you have tolerated a campaign and a discussion which is an insult and a mockery to every Ukrainian.

You can try to reply if you want and if you have a dignified response , otherwise you can simply delete this post as well.
In the second case, please, you can also cancel my account, this time forever, because it means that you are just hypocrites; and rest assured, there won't be an Argesilao3.
Pentarctagon
Project Manager

Post by Pentarctagon »

1. If there's an add-on with problematic content, then you need to report the add-on, including what specifically is violating one or more of the add-on server rules. Not posting a swastika at the add-on author.
  2. There is not, to my knowledge, an add-ons server rule that forbids depicting conflicts between real world countries.
  3. This particular add-on, from a quick glance, seems to be about all of Europe and not just Ukraine.
Please continue this in PMs if you want to provide specific details on which add-ons server rules this add-on is violating - any further posts to this thread on this topic will be deleted.
99 little bugs in the code, 99 little bugs
take one down, patch it around
-2,147,483,648 little bugs in the code
Trinkenberg

Post by Trinkenberg »

Hi, interesting one.

Only one thing is strange (playing for Europe), after you win you go to next scenario. Yet the next scenario acts like if you lose the previous one and it is located samewise (like you were pushed westwards). And when you win all of them it seems somehow, like Russians won, which is.. quite strange :)
darkator

Post by darkator »

Trinkenberg wrote: June 6th, 2023, 5:46 pm Hi, interesting one.

Only one thing is strange (playing for Europe), after you win you go to next scenario. Yet the next scenario acts like if you lose the previous one and it is located samewise (like you were pushed westwards). And when you win all of them it seems somehow, like Russians won, which is.. quite strange :)
I wanted to play around with the difficulty level (I did something that the difficulty level is the sides of the conflict), the plot is that in the scenarios under the command of nato you win but you still have to retreat.