The Three Sisters Saga (SP campaign for 1.14)

Discussion and development of scenarios and campaigns for the game.

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Developers

Argesilao

The Three Sisters Saga (SP campaign for 1.14)

Post by Argesilao » May 10th, 2018, 6:37 pm

Hi everyone!

This is the reference topic for the single player campaign: The Three Sisters Saga

The campaign was realized for the version 1.14, for windows; stories and dialogues are totally written in my imaginative english, or something similar; not so similar, i fear :doh:

The story is set in a personal re-intrepretation of the Three Sister Archipelago, and the main hero is a female descendant of Baldras of the official campaign Liberty.

The campaign is complete and was tested some times, but there is a lot of variation and so ... every feedback about any errors are welcome; you can post it in this topic.

There are nine battle scenario and three dialogue scenario.
There is some semi-new units, some semi-new portrait and some semi-new situation; i's almost a semi-new campaign. :lol:

Have Fun!

Xara

Re: The Three Sisters Saga (SP campaign for 1.14)

Post by Xara » May 18th, 2018, 2:26 pm

The hard difficulty looks impossible.

In the first scenario, if the player retreats and defends by the river, the enemy would group up and refuse to initiate attacks. Then the time is not enough.

In the 2nd scenario, the ally just get massacred before the player can go in. And there is just too little money.
It pronounces Sha'ha, not Zara.

Argesilao

Re: The Three Sisters Saga (SP campaign for 1.14)

Post by Argesilao » May 18th, 2018, 9:02 pm

Xara wrote:
May 18th, 2018, 2:26 pm
The hard difficulty looks impossible.

In the first scenario, if the player retreats and defends by the river, the enemy would group up and refuse to initiate attacks. Then the time is not enough.

In the 2nd scenario, the ally just get massacred before the player can go in. And there is just too little money.
Uhm, that's why is called hard difficulty ;)

speaking seriously, I'll think some change about this thing. :hmm:

Thanks for your tips