XP Bank (MP/SP modification for 1.12-1.18)

Discussion of all aspects of multiplayer development: unit balancing, map development, server development, and so forth.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

Lord-Knightmare
Discord Moderator
Location: Somewhere in the depths of Irdya, gathering my army to eventually destroy the known world.

Re: XP Bank (MP/SP modification for 1.12/1.13)

Post by Lord-Knightmare »

ForestDragon wrote: October 28th, 2018, 6:05 pm
Lord-Knightmare wrote: October 28th, 2018, 4:30 pm Your add-on's "Deposit from this unit" option in the pop-up menu doesn't work at all.
Really? does this occur on the 1.12 or 1.14 version of the add-on?
I play on the 1.14 branch...was trying HttT on hard and decided to use your Mod...
Creator of "War of Legends"
Creator of the Isle of Mists survival scenario.
Maintainer of Forward They Cried
User:Knyghtmare | My Medium
ForestDragon

Post by ForestDragon »

Lord-Knightmare wrote: October 29th, 2018, 3:50 pm I play on the 1.14 branch...was trying HttT on hard and decided to use your Mod...
Could you explain the bug in more detail?

EDIT: nevermind, I see what you mean. Uploaded a fix to the add-on server.
My active add-ons: The Great Steppe Era,XP Bank,Alliances Mod,Pestilence,GSE+EoMa,Ogre Crusaders,Battle Royale,EoMaifier,Steppeifier,Hardcoreifier
My inactive add-ons (1.12): Tale of Alan, The Golden Age
Co-creator of Era of Magic
ForestDragon

Post by ForestDragon »

Hello everyone. Since 1.16 stable is coming in a few months, ported the xp bank mod to 1.15/1.16 (alongside my other MP mods, Alliances Mod and Speak Mod+)
My active add-ons: The Great Steppe Era,XP Bank,Alliances Mod,Pestilence,GSE+EoMa,Ogre Crusaders,Battle Royale,EoMaifier,Steppeifier,Hardcoreifier
ForestDragon

Post by ForestDragon »

added russian translation to the add-on
wallaboy

Post by wallaboy »

Hi, a few days ago I played a game in which this mode was used. Looks really cool. I downloaded it but when I try to use it in the games that I host it does not activate. I use version 1.16 portable USB. Do you know if it has incompatibility with some other addon?

Thanks you!
ForestDragon

Post by ForestDragon »

wallaboy wrote: January 26th, 2023, 8:02 am Hi, a few days ago I played a game in which this mode was used. Looks really cool. I downloaded it but when I try to use it in the games that I host it does not activate. I use version 1.16 portable USB. Do you know if it has incompatibility with some other addon?

Thanks you!
Do other multiplayer modifications work properly for you?

also note just in case: multiplayer modifications aren't automatically activated, they need to be individually enabled in menu
ForestDragon

Post by ForestDragon »

released a small update (1.6.0) for XP Bank:
-sending xp to allies is now a toggleable mod setting, now disabled by default (since it is useless in singleplayer but useful in multiplayer)
ForestDragon

Re: XP Bank (MP/SP modification for 1.12-1.18)

Post by ForestDragon »

Ported XP bank to wesnoth 1.18