Rashy Era

It's not easy creating an entire faction or era. Post your work and collaborate in this forum.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

Vyncyn
Forum Regular

Re: Rashy Era

Post by Vyncyn »

Did all of the changes, exept for some extra weapons (Bow and Arcane Sword for archangel/seraph and lightwave for Abbot) as I feel they don't really need those. I'll test it for a while before I upload the changes. Thank for your help :D .

Edit: uploaded the new version. Also fixed an error with Dardo Sellsword and reworked a few graphics.
Vyncyn
Forum Regular

Post by Vyncyn »

uploaded v1.3.3
-Added lvl4 leaders to AoH factions. They are all kinda unique and have powerful supporting skills (eg. leadership,cures etc).
-Like always, I updated a few graphics
-Fixed some attack sounds, which weren't playing before
Angelonius

Post by Angelonius »

The Imperator and the Holy Knight should be on horseback.
Vyncyn
Forum Regular

Post by Vyncyn »

I'll think about it, but their movement would still have to be limited to 6. Also Imperator has sword,spear and bow which would be strange for a horseman.
Vyncyn
Forum Regular

Post by Vyncyn »

uploaded v1.3.4

Dardo Imperator and Chevalier can now mount/dismount a horse which changes movementspeed by 1 as well as resistances and defense. The mounted versions have one less melee attack.

Every lvl4 leader should now have an more-or-less unique image. I also made new graphics for Elyser sorcerer and sylph and made small changes to some other graphics.
Angelonius

Post by Angelonius »

This update just became more awesome. <3
Vyncyn
Forum Regular

Post by Vyncyn »

v.1.3.5 changes

gave rocs more hp and made lvl1 stronger and more expensive
reworked graphics for Rashky Avatar, Darkelven princessline, Chevalier healerline, mountain travellerline and some others
added new AMLA (extra damage) to Chevalier Doctor and Dardo War Chariot
Vyncyn
Forum Regular

Post by Vyncyn »

v 1.3.6
-added accuracy and parry to some lvl3 units (better hitchance or better defense when using certain weapons)
-Dardo chariots use loose 4mp on attack instead of all (so they can still move after attacking, if they didn't loose their mp by entering zoc)
-Some other minor balancing changes
-new graphics for Dardo bountyhunters and Vixen Stalker, some changes to other graphics
-removed most lvl1 units from AoH
Trayanee

Post by Trayanee »

Nice Era with with good looks. I played a few games with it so far and enjoyed it.
Trayanee

Post by Trayanee »

Hello, not sure if its Era related or scenario, but today I was playing an Ageless Scrolling Survival and as soon as my Chevalier Knight promoted to Grand Knight I was unable to save the game correctly. All saves till the moment were working and all saves since were invalid. Did anyone else experience this? I would like to provide more information but I dont know whether wesnoth has some logging feature I can check.
Vyncyn
Forum Regular

Post by Vyncyn »

Trayanee wrote:Hello, not sure if its Era related or scenario, but today I was playing an Ageless Scrolling Survival and as soon as my Chevalier Knight promoted to Grand Knight I was unable to save the game correctly. All saves till the moment were working and all saves since were invalid. Did anyone else experience this? I would like to provide more information but I dont know whether wesnoth has some logging feature I can check.
I'm not sure, but maybe a unit in ageless era uses the same id as the chevalier grand knight.
Ravana
Forum Moderator

Post by Ravana »

Unless you intentionally decided to create id conflict, this wont happen. Every ageless unit has prefix in the form of AE_(agl|def|ext|chs|bem|arc|efm|myh|mag|stf|fut|feu|imp|mrc)_
vee100

Post by vee100 »

Trayanee wrote:Hello, not sure if its Era related or scenario, but today I was playing an Ageless Scrolling Survival and as soon as my Chevalier Knight promoted to Grand Knight I was unable to save the game correctly. All saves till the moment were working and all saves since were invalid. Did anyone else experience this? I would like to provide more information but I dont know whether wesnoth has some logging feature I can check.
I have found this bug and fix it by going to the "units\human-chevalier\Horse_Grand_Knight.cfg" and delete "-" from the id line. It have to be like this "id=VRCe great knight" and your save won't corrupt anymore.

And thank you for this great add-on, I must say that I played this from the first version and it getting better and better Cheer!!!
Trayanee

Post by Trayanee »

vee100 wrote: I have found this bug and fix it by going to the "units\human-chevalier\Horse_Grand_Knight.cfg" and delete "-" from the id line. It have to be like this "id=VRCe great knight" and your save won't corrupt anymore.

And thank you for this great add-on, I must say that I played this from the first version and it getting better and better Cheer!!!
Thanks a lot. Will try it in the evening.
Vyncyn
Forum Regular

Post by Vyncyn »

vee100 wrote: I have found this bug and fix it by going to the "units\human-chevalier\Horse_Grand_Knight.cfg" and delete "-" from the id line. It have to be like this "id=VRCe great knight" and your save won't corrupt anymore.

I changed the id and uploaded it as version 1.3.6b.
Hope this works.