Unkown Crash

The place to post your WML questions and answers.

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Developers

Forum rules
  • Please use [code] BBCode tags in your posts for embedding WML snippets.
  • To keep your code readable so that others can easily help you, make sure to indent it following our conventions.
Xenwarrior5

Unkown Crash

Post by Xenwarrior5 »

I'm currently trying to make a scenario for the add-on Bob's RPG Era, based off of the mainline multiplayer scenario A New Land. It seems to work with no problems when I test it on a local game, but when I run it on a server, then the other players have crashes and disconnections every time they enter a shop.

I should also tell you that I have the scenario loaded into the game as an add-on, but the add-on itself is not on the add-on server. I think that this is what was causing the problem.

ForestDragon

Re: Unkown Crash

Post by ForestDragon »

if this is what yo think is the cause, then maybe upload it, if it works ok on local, in my MP adon experience, when at least someone has something installed that can affect the game, but others don't, then everyone gets OOSs and other weird stuff
My active add-ons: [WIP] Ogres Era
My inactive add-ons: Tale of Alan (1.12),The Golden Age (1.12/1.13),XP Bank (1.14),Alliances Mod(1.14) (all add-ons no longer supported)
Co-creator of Era of Magic

Xenwarrior5

Re: Unkown Crash

Post by Xenwarrior5 »

All right. It should be up shortly after this post, hopefully the bug won't stay with it.

Thanks for the help.