Chaoz Battle of the Wizards (new Scenario)

Discussion and development of scenarios and campaigns for the game.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

Gwledig

Re: Chaoz Battle of the Wizards (new Scenario)

Post by Gwledig »

Minor update 2.3 where a variable name was changed to avoid conflict with a system variable.
Maintainer of Conquest (Original Gameplay), Conquest+, Conquest+ Space/Ranged, Chaoz Battle of the Wizards, Lazersquad (squad game), WesCraft (building MP game)
Gwledig

Post by Gwledig »

Chaoz 2.4 updated
Replaced some WML causing possible OOS error hopefully now fully fixed, this was due to use of select for units to generate response sounds, at the moment I have had to change this to movement vs select.
Maintainer of Conquest (Original Gameplay), Conquest+, Conquest+ Space/Ranged, Chaoz Battle of the Wizards, Lazersquad (squad game), WesCraft (building MP game)
Gwledig

Post by Gwledig »

Hi, a slight update, my wizard, monster-summoning MP mod, 'Chaoz Battle of the Wizards', based on the old Chaos games is now on 1.16 server, tested to a fair degree, but any issues please PM or respond to this forum.
Gwledig

Post by Gwledig »

Slight update, Chaoz has been updated slightly.
This now uses a custom unit instead of fog clearer, a generic blank unt for some on-the-fly unit creation, it just means the mod is protected when/if the fog clearer option is deprecated (as is suggested), it also removes the warning shown on-screen if you have warnings turned on.
I also fixed the maps loading method to the new 1.16 method, there should be no change to behaviour of mods.
Also, all my mods now have the 'required' scenario option, so the data should download at the point someone joins a game, this will ensure I can eventually update and add some more custom graphics and maybe sounds in the futute.
Gwledig

Post by Gwledig »

Ok had to revert the fog clearer replacement change as it caused out of sync & will require enormous work to implement due to many units and weapons needing unique random IDs... updated for all my mods on server to overcome OOS error, including all conq mods, chaoz, wescraft, lazersquad. Other recent minor changes are still present such as map updated file paths, worker ability in side panel, typo corrections etc.