Strange Legacy - 1.16 RPG World (Markets Upgrade)

Discussion and development of scenarios and campaigns for the game.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

Heindal

Re: Strange Legacy - 1.16 RPG World (Markets Upgrade)

Post by Heindal »

5. Ok this is bad. I can't retrace this bug, as I don't have the problem :(.
9. Yeah, it used to be faith and I change that to karma. But in some descriptions it stayed 'faith', which is ok because your karma represents your "faith".
12. I haven't missed it, I already fixed it yesterday, but I think I swapped the lines in the answer.

Any good that you buy or sell won't check if the value is higher than "0". It doesn't matter how much you buy or sell, it will always change the price for the same value. This isn't perfect, but on the other hand, it had some extreme effects, when buying 65 goods and each good changes the price for say 1%. You could basically buy a lot of goods and sell them to the same market. To compensate that, you can however change the sell-price to 70%. It made it impossible to trade, as you had to look a lot for possible places to sell your goods. With this method, markets will pay 90% of the buying price, which allows the player to trade a lot, even so the amount of goods is limited.

However, the methods will now check if the amount is higher than 0 and only than fire the buy or sell event. I'm not quite sure what happened if you sell negative value. I have to check that yet. If so, I will have to change some other buy and sell events too. I might also add a description how the new market methods work and which cities produce which good.
The future belongs to those, who believe in the beauty of their dreams.
Developer of: Trapped, Five Fates, Strange Legacy, Epical, UR Epic Era
Dungeonmasters of Wesnoth, Wild Peasants vs Devouring Corpses, Dwarf Dwarfson Dwarvenminer
Spirit_of_Currents

Post by Spirit_of_Currents »

I deleted and re-downloaded Strange Legacy. Now I can start challenging.

How do you know some Finnish language?
There are very much electrical currents in my brain.
Heindal

Post by Heindal »

Well I don't know Finnish except for 'Hei' or 'Hey'.
The rest is done by translator websites such as:

https://translate.google.com/
https://translate.google.com/?hl=en#vie ... text=Hello

Another good translator is deepl, but doesn't provide Finnish Language.

https://www.deepl.com/translator

However it's bad that you had to reinstall the game. I'm sorry for that and I don't understand why this problem occurred.

Hauskaa päivän jatkoa!
Dungeonmasters of Wesnoth, Wild Peasants vs Devouring Corpses, Dwarf Dwarfson Dwarvenminer
Heindal

Production Concept Strange Legacy

Post by Heindal »

As a lot of cities now produce goods and even population, you might wonder how this works.
If you however want to find this out by yourself, I put the details into a spoiler tag.
I will start with some general information, which might be interesting for you.

General information about production:

Each village and town produces goods. Many productions don't have any requirements. So even there isn't any bread on the villages market, this village will still produce grain, cattle or wine. Cities however will consume goods and produce others. In some cases cities produce population by consuming bread, fish, grain, wine or beer. For the production, cities will consume goods if there is enough stock on the market. However the production will never empty the stock, so a production will always require one additional good.

E.g. capital city turns 10 cattle into 100 meat. It requires however 11 cattle to start the production. This is to prevent 'empty' markets.

So far production doesn't change the prices, only the stocks! Exception is Capital City, where some productions change prices. But as we are talking about 100dreds of processes, I haven't done this for every city, yet. Because I so far have to do this manually, so the code base works, but isn't very comfortable. (how do i miss to use angular)

Capital City has some additional properties. Capital City consumes some goods to increase prosperity and security. These unlock some cool features (the bank, bank account interest and the museum, access to the cityguard) and the city terrain changes with each prosperity, building new roads, improving buildings etc. Security will have an effect on the guards that are summoned in capital city. Obviously, it is a bandit strategy to keep the security low and the prosperity high and ROB THE BANK :D. There is a special secret once the city reaches prosperity 14.

But this isn't all. Population will unlock some additional options, mostly weapons. With higher population more citizens are spawned in capital city, at least to create a feeling for a growing, crowded city. So far there is no effect of population on other cities, except that a low population of a faction will also reduce the number of citizens inside of it's capital. But factions and cities who reach population, will begin to expand on the worldmap, building new roads, found villages and even extend their territory. This is just 'make up', but looks cool. As you can shrink the population by enslaving citizens or worse recruiting armies, this will have an effect on the world maps and the progress of the faction as well.

Details for the production of goods, population, prosperity and security:
Spoiler:
Heindal

1.16.11 Halloween err Ascension Upgrade

Post by Heindal »

1.16.11 Lina and Tilda

"L I N A - visit my new store in the Craftsman District. Obviously I'm an amazing witch, after all I'm called Lina! We offer new products such as ascension disguises and illusions, which allow you to place YOUR ascension decorations of YOUR choice on the map or your living room. The first customers will receive a coupon for a for the new store 'Tildas Haircuts'. This is like beard, but ON your head. Yes, what else? AHHH I remember YES YES YEAAS! If you have any artifacts just crumble them to dust and bring them to me. It seems this powder has some cool spell-casting properties. YEAH! L I N A! Your choice for a great time. Powered by wisp entertainment."

It's this time of the year again and I hope you are all doing well, if not maybe I can entertain or distract you a little. All the best to you where ever and whoever you are. This update concentrates on bugfixes and some cosmetic features. I also added a toy to 'hack the combat system', you can now create an own summon spell of whatever unit you like, either from the core database (such as Yeti), but also summon any unit from the game, which should be fun.
Spoiler:

Version 1.16.11

> Fixes: Global event will now fire the 5 new events :p
> Fixes: Buy or sell 0 goods will no longer change the price
> Fixes: Shortened Array and Macros (pictures)
> Fixes: Transmutation will now show the alchemy skill correctly
> Fixes: Capital city was buying artifacts not artifact ;)
> Fixes: Fire rain scrolls now hurts all enemies.
> Fixes: Orcishsuperweapon Mission now has the correct objective
> Fixes: spiced-stew renamed to mulligan
> Fixes: Tavern now buys ice and booze
> Fixes: Medicine removes weak

New features:

> Redraw all gold from bank accounts or from the castle treasury

> New 'Nerks' for Diffuculties and selectable drawbacks for RPG Campaigns
>> Loner can not use mercs
>> Non Conformists can not take missions from cityguards or tradingguild
(this will however not prevent you to take missions from npcs and several organizations such as the city guard in frost city, which is required for the storyline)
>> Demonspawns can not visit temples
>> arachnophobia, ophidiophobia, necrophobia makes you weak when attacked by these monsters
>> Beserker renamed to 'reckless'
>> in RPG Mode each of these 'drawbacks' can grant unique boni

> disguises moved to Lina's Decoration in the Trading District
> Barber now allows to cut and change your beard
> Tildas Haircuts allows you to change your hairstyle

> Overworked lightning projectile for spellcasting

> alchemy: transmutate an artifact to artifact dust
> use artifact dust to
>> design an own summon spell that can cast anything (type in unit type)
>> uncurse equipment

> change the element of designable spells

> illusions allows the player to create and place own items with his own pictures

> new monsters - Sandspitter, Glass Slime in the Sandcave

> new images for pumpkins and more images on the worldmap during ascension

> the museum grants a skill learning bonus for each donated artifact
>> to learn a random skill, buy a ticket - you can learn sooo much in a museum!

> Desert Fire produces diamonds in a production run

> some improvements to texts and added some jokes
Heindal

Coding Advent Calendar - SL 1.16.3

Post by Heindal »

Maybe this is a stupid idea, but ... ok. There is a tradition I like about christmas and that's the advent calendar. Each day you open a new door and see something funny or suprising in it. Mostly chocolate. I will present new features of Strange Legacy in my calendar. I hope you enjoy it. The pictures will hopefully :P be updated daily. I don't want to spam and will just update this post.

Edit: 20/12/02 I thought about the idea and will add some source code, so that the entire thing isn't only fun, but might be useful.
Like a toy in a calendar ;). Feel free to use it, there will be more in the next days.

#1 The power of an array allows to create unique random trading options. An idea suggested by white haired uncle.

UniqueTradingOption.png

#2 And here is the source code for it. :P
Spoiler:

#3 Playing with this concept I can also check for prices in that array. I've created new gossips for the caravans and some of them are called "market information".
Market_Information.png
Imho I think arrays are a very good thing, when it comes to trading games and better than using objects, however I also made good experience with json objects and angular with which you can build trading games in a short amount of time. As there are many free tutorials for angular you can even learn that for free.

#4 While you think by yourself: "OH Heindal, you are great, this Christmas coding advent calendar is the best idea ever, you are looking soooo good, but something missing!", you are at least right of one thing (the other things are up for speculation). Your are right, something is missing! The source code of the array I used AND how the syntax (or the grammar) works. I'm honest, I don't like the way arrays are made in wml and this because I don't know how to handle them. This is due to the lack of examples, a classic problem when it comes to documentation, which is something different than an actual manual. But maybe I can something about that. Making an array in wml is rather easy. It goes like this:

Spoiler:
See you tomorrow.

#5 Caravans will now have additional gossip and will follow waypoints now, moving over the streets, rather than dashing through the wilderness as they do right now. The factions will also sent out there own caravans and once raided they will spawn faction based units.
caravans.png

#6 Caravans in Strange Legacy are not placed as unit, but as pictures. So I can not use teleport or move unit to move them. So the best ways is to give them waypoints using an array. This is probably used by anyone working with routing and or navigation, as you can save the routes effectively in arrays. This is how it works:
Spoiler:

#7 Faction Caravans was a spontaneous idea after I managed to overwork the concept you've seen above. I was already done with those faction caravans, but than I had the idea for an orcish caravan and added one. I liked the idea that they use troll rock lobber as trading caravan. I also like to play with words and sounds. Hopefully this will sound as I imagine it.
Caravan2.png

#8 While I could make faction caravans without a problem using the existing source code of the caravans, I still had a problem that the raids wouldn't spawn the faction based units that I needed. I was thinking about an additional variable, but that was quite unnecessary, I just checked for the 'portrait' and added this to the Raids scenario:
Spoiler:

#9 As you might know, I like to add secrets and optional things as I think that game should activate your inner explorer and I love to explore myself in games. So I added a new option for the Infinite Dungeons. You will now be able to find unique levels in them. Each Infinite Dungeon has a 'special place' of it's own. Most of them are small, offer treasures, options or unique encounter, but there are two 'bigger' levels that can be found and you can even unlock a teleport for the greater teleportation scroll, once you found them.
This is a smaller special place, hidden in the 'Sand Cave'.
This is a smaller special place, hidden in the 'Sand Cave'.

#10 If you wonder how I made my infinite random dungeon levels, I will explain this to you in the following section:
Spoiler:

#11 There will be a special surprise for everybody who posted, reported bugs, the ones that delivered pictures or concepts and or those of you who sent me emails. You will be in the game, as a statue. I tried to avoid to give anyone a 'slime' avatar, so I gave you some cool statues that fetch to your name or what you've delivered. So far these are 90 statues, which shows how many people already shared their thoughts, brought an idea, helped me to fix the add-on and so on. I also used some pictures and units from ageless era and other add-ons so all these people will be named. So far these people could already be found in the sources and in the contribution + thank you at the end of the game / add-on. Now you are part of the game.

I made a secret special place that can be found in one of the dungeons and you will be able to teleport to this place. At the moment I'm thinking about adding some kind of medusa that sells a petrify spell and an area petrify spell (after all there are already many statues there). While the last one might be a little bit too powerful, it would still be a cool addition to the spell variety. Speaking of which there are already three new spells in this add-on so far which will be kind of 'game changers'. So far only one encounter sells these spells, which needs to be found like the dungeon above.

#12 Today again I have no photo for you, but next time. As compensation here is the source code of the random dungeons for you to analyze or try to create your own. I must say that the basic concept was ready after some hours of thinking and coding. With testing and adding new things it was round about a weekend 20 hours or. That's nothing for a random dungeon. I should have put more time into thinking, but hey it worked and my inner weaker self could totally accept that :lol:.
Spoiler:
Heindal

Coding Advent Calendar - SL 1.16.3

Post by Heindal »

#13 I've overworked the spell animations using radius.
Massiveeffectspells.png

#14 Radius is a cool feature that can be used for a lot of occasions and can be combined with harm for pictures or with other events. For example you could say that a spell, an ability or action has a specific range. This can be done with radius.

Let's make a simple animation that also covers the adjacent tiles.
We take an ice missile animation which is like an impact animation, for example if someone is hit by a trap or icy blast or whatever.
Spoiler:

#15 Radius can also be used in combination with harm, that's why I simplified all my spells using harm, especially those who have an area affect. In older versions you had to use a 'for each' to store and unstore every unit adjacent to the effect tile. This is deprecated and somewhat complicated. I also overworked the animations, not only for the massive effect spells, but also for all area effect spells.
Explosion.png

#16 Using radius you can harm adjacent units. There seems to be a bug considering the effects. With harm you can even give a special effect such as slow, poisoned or petrify, however this doesn't work. But harm and combination with filter can fix this.

Here you have an example for an harm event that can cause different effect based one a variable you set before.
If the variable Effect is Poison, all adjacent unit and the target unit itself will be affected:
Spoiler:

#17 One of the features us a long awaited improvement for the scavenge feature. If enemies that can be scavenged are killed on the same map they leave leftovers that can be scavenged. I've changed some mechanics and even build in a feature to 'collect all' scavenged loot. Beside coding I think most of the work was to make good looking err corpses. Mmm... corpses.

Scavenging.png
Scavenging.png (295.71 KiB) Viewed 2327 times

#18 One thing that I learned in all the time I'm coding this add-on and browsing through other add-on and ideas, is that many people have the same idea and 'stumble' over the same problems over and over again. Which isn't bad, because this is how learning works. Looting and Scavenging is something you might want to add in your campaign, because it is a cool idea. My concept for scavenging was taken from Five Fates (the coder is an awesome person :P), which was probably inspired by WoW or the Minecraft origin > Stranded ;).

Let's see how I do it:
Spoiler:

#19 There will be at least 3 new spells. Corrode, Fumble and Drain. Drain is an area spell that does life drain and the other will reduce defense and resistance. I'm currently thinking about adding a way to add 'petrify' and 'petrify area' to the game. The code already supports this, but it seemed to strong somehow (especially petrify area). But as there is an assassinate spell in the game, I don't see a reason why I shouldn't add this, but of I will have to make units that can recruit immune to the effect.

Spells.jpg

#20 Well, creativity can be annoying sometimes. But here you go. So there are 6 new spells in the game now. 'Petrify' already existed in the game, but you could only get this spell by chance.

newspells2.png
Last edited by Heindal on December 20th, 2020, 5:06 pm, edited 16 times in total.
GForce0

Post by GForce0 »

nice idea, I learnt something new actually from this, so thanks :D
Heindal

Post by Heindal »

@GForce0 Thank you. I'm glad I could help and you enjoyed it. Hopefully there will be some cool stuff coming. :D
Heindal

Post by Heindal »

4 days left for our Advent Calendar, here it goes.

#21 Factions will now have Carpenter and Ingredient Stores that will unlock once the population of a faction reaches a certain amount. Some faction start with carpenter and ingredient stores and will lose the advantage, when their strength is decreased. So the player doesn't need to access capital city for basic needs. I've made an option show_if macro for that, that checks for a certain variable.

IngredientStore.png

#22 There are some new ways to make living. Once the wildlife skill reaches 10, a new action will appear - 'Looking for prey'. It spawns an event on the map, that once reached loads a hunting scenario with random prey, that either spawns leather or fur. As the player is now able to unlock scavenging with a level up, it isn't required to visit and find the trainers for scavenging.

Lookforprey.png
Lookforprey.png (302.66 KiB) Viewed 2296 times

#23 'Origins' will give your characters in RPG a little bit more personality. Based on the race and partially influenced by the class each hero will have a unique couple of sentences, which reveal their personal 'goals'. Maybe there will be some story elements or missions in a later version, but for now it is as it is.

Origins.png

#24 The new version of this add-on is published for 1.14 and 1.15. You will find a complete change list in the next post. I'd like to share some tips for making your own game or add-on.

- respect your own work and the work of others: reuse images, level designs and content where ever you can. But do it in a clever way. This saves you time and allows you to get use your resources. For example, if a hero returns to his home, you could reuse the map from the first time he visited this place. If you need an icon you could cut out a part of a portrait. e.g. i did so by cutting out the compass from the dwarvish explorer and reused it as an icon for 'exploring'.

Share your content, but also be grateful for the content given by others. Even so you don't have to, always name the people of the content that you used. It is a sign of respect. I try to do so, by making sources files in each image library and give people room in the credits or add them to the game. This is a cool community and I'm proud I'm a part of it.

- making a computer game is a good way to learn project management, which is a skill that you will be precious in many ways and not only for making computer games or projects. Make lists for your own goals, e.g. the new content for an add-on or improvement. Than decide what is a 'must-have' and what you just would love (or really like) to add to the game. As you usually do this in your free time, its good to get rid of the basics first and after that try to pull off something that you 'love' to do. Usually many people do that in their brains, but being more specific can save you a lot of time.

- Be aware of yourself. Everybody is different. If you know yourself, you can decide in what way you want to design your game or add-on. If you are a good writer, it would be better to make a scenario with a lot of storytelling, if you are good with graphics you should make great portraits or design a faction of your own. E.g. I have a talent for coding, but I'm aware that there is a ton of better coders out there. I'm stubborn which is bad for learning new things and improving myself, but is good for pulling off projects, because you know what you want and it gives you a boost in . I'm creative, which is good for having ideas and can work as joker to create workaround, but bad because you are losing focus and things that matter. I'm
impatient, especially when it comes to drawing and making things perfect, on the other hand this impatience can drive me forward finding new and quick solutions and workarounds. Sounds narcissistic, i know, but the message is: there is no 'weakness' or 'strength', all that matters is what you make out of who you are. Respect yourself and be self aware.

- Ask for help. I had my problems with that in early times, but some problems you can't solve by yourself. It's ok to ask for help. Before you do, try to find things out by yourself, if you than stand before a wall - ask for help instead of smashing it with your head (I did that several time, it hurts).

Merry Christmas and happy holidays whoever and where ever you are
Heindal
Heindal

Strange Legacy - 1.16.13 Drake General

Post by Heindal »

The new version of Strange Legacy has been published for Battle For Wesnoth 1.14 and 1.15
This new version is called Drake General and has the version: 1.16.13

Fixes: Buying and selling something will now be rounded flat, so it's no longer possible to buy/sell 1.5 pieces. Instead you will buy 1.
Fixes: Buying and selling something will ignore values below 1.
Fixes: Only enemies can be scavenged for ingredients.
Fixes: Medicine will now additionally heal weakness, when used on allied units.
Fixes: Added a door to the haunted villa to prevent the first ghost to be killed.
Fixes: Artifacts are now dropped by throw away all goods and cargo handover and so on.
Fixes: Slightly improved spell layout
Fixes: There was a rare chance, that an archaelogy reveal was trapped in a loop.
Fixes: Breaking lockpicks / shovels work now and substitute the number by 1
Fixes: Orphans Home: Talk to children, will now consume stamina. It will no longer produce fame once you reach 50 caretaking.
Fixes: Orphans Home: Secret Options - Cooking and Repairing have changed, slightly. Fame income is based on the building level.
Fixes: Minor Caravan Raid definition, overworked random maps and snow encounters
Fixes: Random Event 5 didn't end in some cases. Fixed now.
Fixes: All price changes are now rounded up. Not doing so would cause 0 values and in that case this good would allow to trade goods for free.
Fixes: Wanderer on the world maps will no longer enter water tiles, well except ships :p.
Fixes: Fix for graveyard mission. Leaving the graveyard during the mission caused the monster counter to go wild.
Fixes: If your ship is defeated before level 10, you are now teleported to the harbour, not on your house :p.
Fixes: You should not be able to negotiate with orcarmies, but as you could and avoid a battle, the orcarmy would instead spawn in the next encounter even so it never made sense.
Fixes: Added a hint when showing mount sales.

Changes / Balancing

> Updated descriptions of the tutorial including spell damage, inventory and consumeable block.

> Reduces number of scorpions during encounters.

> The duels should have offered a challenge, but I overdid it. The enemies will now way be weaker.
>> There will no longer lose fame for losing a duel. You receive more fame, reputation and even karma for winning a duel.
>> Please note, the enemies are still strong and become stronger with each level.
>> They are weaker in capital city and stronger in the orcish arena, but not as strong as they used to be.
>> There might be a third arena in the future with stronger challenges.

> You are no longer restricted to 1 active weapon buff.

> Quality of the enemies will grow slower and epic bosses spawn on higher levels.

> Spells in the spellmenu and items in the inventory will now start activated and are visible from the start.
> You can now use the settings to show or hide all spells.

> Slightly changed experiencegain, John will now increase its max experience by 35% per level up.
> RPG characters start with 20 max experience and increase by 35%. Undeads are hard learner and start with 50 max experience and 50 % increase.

> Learn Scavenging, Reading, Trap setting, Looting, Crafter and Trapsense when leveling up.
> These "skills" have different requirements and only unlock level 1.

> RPG - Goblins will start with a wolf mount.

> RPG - if you are not naga you can learn 'endurance', when having enough naga reputation (2000+)

> There now is a haggling chance when selling tools, weapons or furniture.

> Massive Area Lifesteal will no longer affect undeads and it will only heal the amount of damage once.

New Features:

> Looting will now work differently: Slain enemies will now spawn a looting spot. The player has to move to this spot and receives his goodies.
> To inform you that something can be looted, there will be a 'Loot' label on the last slain enemy.
> You can change the behaviour by using "Settings" in the Heromenu. The character will then loot everything, when moving to the labeled position.
> Leather is only given by animals that make sense (snakes, tusks etc.). Scorpions can be looted for poison.
>> Drakes will no longer give dragon leather.

>> Sleeping in your bed will now recover all stamina and even all mana once you have a fountain.
>> Sleeping in your bed, the tavern or in a camp will now show your current mana and stamina.

Improved animations and mechanics

>> Area Damage Spells now damage all enemies with the same ammount of damage as in the center.
>> Area Damage Spells now have improved animations, as the traps.
>> Improved Massive Effect Spell animation.

>> Added feature to deactivate these animations, in case you have a slow computer. It can be found in "action".
>> Added label for Infinite Dungeons Exit

> You can now catch fishes in the Fishing Ground in Open Sea.

> most factions now have an ingredient store and a carpenter, who provides furniture and tools
> some faction start with these stores, some have to improve there population to unlock it
> RPG - Origins - each race has an individual (small) background story.

Carousing / Gossiping:

> added 54 new gossips based on the specific to the map, explaining trade options.
> added 'unique trading options' to gossip, which is like an event and sinks or raises the price of a specific good.
> added gathered trading information to compendium.

> when gossiping you might lose stamina based on your carousing skill
>> once stamina reaches 0 you end up drunk
>> having 100 carousing prevents from getting the negative drunk status either by booze or gossiping
>> gossip can reveal unique random unique trading options
>> gossip that reveals market information, such as unique trading options, are saved and can reviewed in the compendium.
>> carvans now have more gossip and also reveal unique trading options and market information.

> New Spells

> Fumble reduces defense of an enemy.
> Corrode reduces resistance of an enemy.
> Drain an arcane area damage spell with lifesteal on an area.
> Petrify turns a unit into stone.
> Unpetrify cleanses all effects of a single unit. Allows to free yourself via action menu.
> Stonegaze turns units into stone in a specific area.
> Stonesong turns all units on the map into stone.

New recipes and alchemy options

> new alchemy recipes will allow you to create blend powder and corroding power

> bonedust, scavenged by undeads > blend powder reduce the defense of a unit and stacks.
>> this has a weaker effect than the corrode spell

> poison scavenged by scorpions > corroding powder reduce the reistance of a unit and stacks.
>> this has a weaker effect than the stumble spell

> higher alchemy will create more products for the same amount of ingredients in some cases

New diplomatic option:

> you can ask factions for a loan, the stronger the faction the higher the gold - a new source of income
> loans don't have to payed back, but you will lose reputation

New Caravans

> Caravans now follow waypoints. Added more carawans and faction carawans.
>> Raiding a caravan of a faction will decrease the faction reputation by -500.
>> Faction caravans will spawn the unit of this faction.
>> Random NPCs on world map now only move one hex.

Port for Wesnoth 1.15

- overworked Menu Tx Macro
- fixed wrong defense stats
- deleted deprecated Macros such as TEAM_COLOR_IS_MAGENTA
- added deprecated-utils to the macros
KillerKetchup

Post by KillerKetchup »

Just found a bug, when buying the “learn as much as you can about _______” thing, it maxes the skill (or as close as the shop can get to it) and it puts my money into the negatives
Heindal

Post by Heindal »

@KillerKetchup thank you, i will fix this in the next version.
KillerKetchup

Post by KillerKetchup »

Another few things which I now have the chance to mention:
(I’m playing as a bard on easy btw)

1) Competitors have 0 income and so can’t do anything, not sure if this is a bug or a feature of easy mode
2) My village has stopped generating income
3) I can’t buy more than 6 armies in the mercs (not sure if this is an intended feature)

I’ll make sure to report any more bugs that I find :)
Last edited by KillerKetchup on December 29th, 2020, 7:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
KillerKetchup

Post by KillerKetchup »

Forgot about these ones

4) When conquering orc towns, at first it only required 3-5 armies with 20 for the fortress, but now they all require 20 armies, might be because the game glitched and let me attack the fortress with 4 armies
5) sometimes, when getting goods from storage in buildings, it displays the wrong number