Legend of the Invincibles

Discussion and development of scenarios and campaigns for the game.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

Which of these units you find worth advancing and gearing heavily? Unpopular ones will be reworked.

Prophet
21%
Reaper
12%
Scythemaster
8%
Shadowalker
7%
Shadow Prince
8%
Siege Troll
5%
Sky Goblin
2%
Snow Hunter
8%
Soul Shooter
2%
Swordmaster
12%
Troll Boulderlobber
1%
Warlock
10%
Werewolf Rider
2%
Zombie Rider
3%

Total votes: 241

Naron

Re: Legend of the Invincibles

Post by Naron »

What I find funny is that Beelzebub's flies attack even demons. I have summoned him on the Odd World map because I had a lot of turns left to burn and I watched how his flies attacked everyone, including his own kin.

It was as if he only cares about himself and does not give a damn about anyone else. I wonder what Uria thinks about him. :)
Rendy55

Post by Rendy55 »

I have found bug in loti advancement add-on where i can't chose amla.
https://youtu.be/K3ISrpWJES0
dwarftough

Post by dwarftough »

Yeah, in Colosseum it can break it for some reason, creating this kind of an infinite loop, not sure why at the moment
Co-founder and current maintainer of IsarFoundation, Afterlife Rated and overall Wesnoth Autohost Project
Developer and maintainer of my fork of World Conquest, Invincibles Conquest II
Rendy55

Post by Rendy55 »

Its happening only at coloseum map?
dwarftough

Post by dwarftough »

To my knowledge, yes, specifically there, on colosseum
Co-founder and current maintainer of IsarFoundation, Afterlife Rated and overall Wesnoth Autohost Project
lostnumber

Post by lostnumber »

Just want to say... I played this back in the day (10 years ago or so) and I downloaded Wesnoth on steam the other day to get a bit of a blast from the past.

I was amazed that not only was this campaign still around but it had been actively updated and maintained over the years. So cool to be playing a new and improved version of something I played as a teenager. Thank you to everyone involved for all the work you've put into creating something really cool.

That's all I have for feedback :D
Spirit_of_Currents

Post by Spirit_of_Currents »

I think there should be a potion that cures the effects of lethargy, mayhem, trickery etc.
There are very much electrical currents in my brain.
Ilja

Post by Ilja »

Hello!
The enemy units do not attack my main units, especially Efraim - I suppose, its because he is too strong. But thats a bit annoying, if they would, the could get him down within 1-2 rounds - now I stand here and kill one by one each round.
Any suggestions how to deal with this? Will it change in the campaign?
masterpace

Post by masterpace »

Bug: I disabled axe for retaliation on Lethalia in part 6 while she was still a lich. After she turned into a Demi-god her axe was still disabled and the option to re-enable it disappeared.

Playing on the latest (beta) version.
white_haired_uncle

Post by white_haired_uncle »

Ilja wrote: January 22nd, 2023, 10:14 am Hello!
The enemy units do not attack my main units, especially Efraim - I suppose, its because he is too strong. But thats a bit annoying, if they would, the could get him down within 1-2 rounds - now I stand here and kill one by one each round.
Any suggestions how to deal with this? Will it change in the campaign?
The answer to your second question is easy -- yes.

As far as the first question, you haven't told us what the real problem is. Are you running out of turns because you can't make forward progress, or just getting bored, etc, etc. How does the enemy not attacking Efraim effect the game for you in a negative way? There are lots of possible answers, depending on the actual question.

You also may want to tell us where you are in the campaign (preferably posting a saved game as an example), how long this has been going on, and what versions of LotI/BFW you're using.
dwarftough

Post by dwarftough »

masterpace wrote: January 22nd, 2023, 10:50 am Bug: I disabled axe for retaliation on Lethalia in part 6 while she was still a lich. After she turned into a Demi-god her axe was still disabled and the option to re-enable it disappeared.

Playing on the latest (beta) version.
Known issue, weird things happen if some of retals disabled during the transformation. You can get rid of attack-only-ness of whirlwind with the correct disables. Your ax buggy effect might be curable by a healing potion btw, you might try
masterpace

Post by masterpace »

More bugs:
When black souls advance, they revert to their lawful states and levels.
When Beelzebub advances his level resets back to 30.
Ilja

Post by Ilja »

white_haired_uncle wrote: January 22nd, 2023, 6:59 pm The answer to your second question is easy -- yes.

As far as the first question, you haven't told us what the real problem is. Are you running out of turns because you can't make forward progress, or just getting bored, etc, etc. How does the enemy not attacking Efraim effect the game for you in a negative way? There are lots of possible answers, depending on the actual question.

You also may want to tell us where you are in the campaign (preferably posting a saved game as an example), how long this has been going on, and what versions of LotI/BFW you're using.
Hello,
attached is a screenshot, I am at an early stage of the campaign, but it happens regularly - none of the enemies next to ephraim did attack him. In other scenarios there were similar situations, they sometimes would have enough power to bring him down, but prefer to just stand next to him and wait to be killed.
Attachments
no attack.png
Tampakiter

Post by Tampakiter »

I've been a longtime player of this campaign. I usually come back every few months for a playthrough. This time around I noticed there was an update and that was nice to see. There appears to be some new items I've never seen before which is a fun surprise. Also Skellie looks WAY WAY better although sometimes I wish I could shrink him so I could see the map around him a little better LOL.

Questions on the update:

1. I just encountered Beezlebub for the first time. I was unable to poison him to stop his regen. Is this new by design? I tried weapons with poison as well as Lethalia's gossamer Slow / Poison. Is there something preventing him from being poisoned now?

2. Just confirming if the Cactus Fruit is still in the game. That was always one of my most prized loot items.

Thanks for any help and thank you for the update!

Tampakiter
Tampakiter

Post by Tampakiter »

One other question.....Is there a patch notes update somewhere showing the changes that were made?