Legend of the Invincibles

Discussion and development of scenarios and campaigns for the game.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

Which of these units you find worth advancing and gearing heavily? Unpopular ones will be reworked.

Prophet
21%
Reaper
12%
Scythemaster
8%
Shadowalker
7%
Shadow Prince
8%
Siege Troll
5%
Sky Goblin
2%
Snow Hunter
8%
Soul Shooter
2%
Swordmaster
12%
Troll Boulderlobber
1%
Warlock
10%
Werewolf Rider
2%
Zombie Rider
3%

Total votes: 241

Rendy55

Re: Legend of the Invincibles

Post by Rendy55 »

dwarftough wrote: October 7th, 2022, 6:31 pm
Rendy55 wrote: October 7th, 2022, 1:31 am What doing spiritual transformation skill on leaders?
If you attack with the spiritual transformation attack, physical retalation of opponents 3 times lower
Work only in attack?
How you contribute do you editing codes and porting it to new wesnoth version? Or who doing this?
dwarftough

Post by dwarftough »

Rendy55 wrote: October 7th, 2022, 9:37 pm
Rendy55 wrote: October 7th, 2022, 1:31 am What doing spiritual transformation skill on leaders?
If you attack with the spiritual transformation attack, physical retalation of opponents 3 times lower
Work only in attack?
I think yes, only on attack
Rendy55 wrote: October 7th, 2022, 9:37 pm How you contribute do you editing codes and porting it to new wesnoth version? Or who doing this?
I haven't contributed for a while now. Mostly I reported bugs on github and fixed some of them. Also I initiated porting to 1.16, which was fully completed then with the help of edwardspec, and fixed bugs in multiplayer (I have some of my multiplayer addons dependent on LotI)
Co-founder and current maintainer of IsarFoundation, Afterlife Rated and overall Wesnoth Autohost Project
Developer and maintainer of my fork of World Conquest, Invincibles Conquest II
Rendy55

Post by Rendy55 »

dwarftough wrote: October 9th, 2022, 1:57 am
Rendy55 wrote: October 7th, 2022, 9:37 pm

Work only in attack?
I think yes, only on attack
Rendy55 wrote: October 7th, 2022, 9:37 pm How you contribute do you editing codes and porting it to new wesnoth version? Or who doing this?
I haven't contributed for a while now. Mostly I reported bugs on github and fixed some of them. Also I initiated porting to 1.16, which was fully completed then with the help of edwardspec, and fixed bugs in multiplayer (I have some of my multiplayer addons dependent on LotI)
How is loti related to multiplayer?
And who maintain Beatifull child and Affably evil?
dwarftough

Post by dwarftough »

Rendy55 wrote: October 9th, 2022, 12:23 pm How is loti related to multiplayer?
LotI's item system is supposed to work both in multiplayer and in singleplayer, LotI itself has two multiplayer scenarios included, Gladiators and Horder of the Other World.
Rendy55 wrote: October 9th, 2022, 12:23 pm And who maintain Beatifull child and Affably evil?
Only the author, Dugi
Co-founder and current maintainer of IsarFoundation, Afterlife Rated and overall Wesnoth Autohost Project
JaceZarek

Post by JaceZarek »

I updated to the latest version, and I crafted a few items. When I try to walk onto them to pick them up, I get an error message saying:

<Invalid WML found> [can_equip_item] not supported

How can I get this working again?

By the way, I've played this campaign on and off for several years, and it is absolutely incredible! Thank you so so much for making/maintaining it!
dwarftough

Post by dwarftough »

JaceZarek wrote: October 13th, 2022, 10:23 pm I updated to the latest version, and I crafted a few items. When I try to walk onto them to pick them up, I get an error message saying:

<Invalid WML found> [can_equip_item] not supported

How can I get this working again?

By the way, I've played this campaign on and off for several years, and it is absolutely incredible! Thank you so so much for making/maintaining it!
Either start that scenario from start or complete it and try in the next scenario. This warning appears when you load old mid-scenario saves in the newest version
JaceZarek

Post by JaceZarek »

Thank you! That fixed it!
FelixMage

Post by FelixMage »

Anyone here able to give me an idea of how well does LotI(and the Invincibles conquest) run on 1.16.6?

I'm coming back to it after a while hoping to replay the campaign again and maybe even play some multiplayer, but I'm not sure whether I should just go and play it on 1.14 where I am certain it will run, or whether 1.16 runs it just fine.(or maybe just LotI beta? I have no idea tbh, it's been too long since I last played it)
edwardspec

Post by edwardspec »

Beta fully supports 1.16.
dwarftough

Post by dwarftough »

FelixMage wrote: October 14th, 2022, 12:15 pm Anyone here able to give me an idea of how well does LotI(and the Invincibles conquest) run on 1.16.6?

I'm coming back to it after a while hoping to replay the campaign again and maybe even play some multiplayer, but I'm not sure whether I should just go and play it on 1.14 where I am certain it will run, or whether 1.16 runs it just fine.(or maybe just LotI beta? I have no idea tbh, it's been too long since I last played it)
Invincibles Conquest should work fine, I uploaded it in January and played myself quite a number of times with my buddies
Rendy55

Post by Rendy55 »

dwarftough wrote: October 14th, 2022, 10:02 pm
FelixMage wrote: October 14th, 2022, 12:15 pm Anyone here able to give me an idea of how well does LotI(and the Invincibles conquest) run on 1.16.6?

What is invincibles conquest?

Invincibles Conquest should work fine, I uploaded it in January and played myself quite a number of times with my buddies
FelixMage

Post by FelixMage »

dwarftough wrote: October 14th, 2022, 10:02 pm Invincibles Conquest should work fine, I uploaded it in January and played myself quite a number of times with my buddies
edwardspec wrote: October 14th, 2022, 1:21 pm Beta fully supports 1.16.
Nice, thank you both.

I suppose I should download the beta from Github and install it manually so that all the addons that are dependent on it work well and skip the in-game addon browser?

Since installing both the beta and the non-beta version(so that dependencies aren't broken) seems like the clunkier option.
dwarftough

Post by dwarftough »

FelixMage wrote: October 16th, 2022, 3:03 pm I suppose I should download the beta from Github and install it manually so that all the addons that are dependent on it work well and skip the in-game addon browser?

Since installing both the beta and the non-beta version(so that dependencies aren't broken) seems like the clunkier option.
No, why? Non-beta from the addon server works fine

At least, Invincibles Conquest is supposed to work with non-beta version from the addon server, if that matters
Rendy55

Post by Rendy55 »

What is invincibles conquest?
dwarftough

Post by dwarftough »

Rendy55 wrote: October 16th, 2022, 7:50 pm What is invincibles conquest?
My multiplayer addon, basically World Conquest campaign with LotI item system