NEW: Elvish Dynasty RPG

Discussion and development of scenarios and campaigns for the game.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

RECKLUSIAK

Re: NEW: Elvish Dynasty RPG

Post by RECKLUSIAK »

Help, I have played the game and can't seem to win, the last battle, is it winnable? If it is, can someone please give tips. Note that I prefer to play with Elves alone. :cry:
Sadaharu

Post by Sadaharu »

Elvish Dynasty is a strange campaign in which you never really get to build up a massive force.

So, here's what I usually do:
Spoiler:
I could write more but it'd be repetitive. :)

DEFEND FLORIA!
Konrad2
Forum Moderator

Post by Konrad2 »

Final scenario:
There are a lot of enemy units on the that are not supposed to move towards me, but on 1.16 they do just that. (The generals and the units protecting the towers.)

In general:
I'm sad that you removed the evil path. :(
Sadaharu

Post by Sadaharu »

*peeks in after some time*

What's this about an evil path?
Konrad2
Forum Moderator

Post by Konrad2 »

Sadaharu wrote: October 9th, 2022, 9:13 pm *peeks in after some time*

What's this about an evil path?
Spoiler:
Sadaharu

Post by Sadaharu »

Oooohhh!
Spoiler:
Luckylia

Post by Luckylia »

Build massive elvish unit, and add one ulfserker each front—tgere are 4 front. Ulfbserker is very special, he can destroy the enemy artillery like chopping wood with frenzy attack. Wait for opportunity to attack (on night turn) then that is your chance to break through enemy since all empire troops is lawful (-25%). Assassinate enemy leader at north keep and south swamp keep at night since you have ambush trait on all terrain •∆•, thanks to Kirrilean magic after turn 5.

I can barely finish eliminate enemy at turn 23 with very good luck. My berserker rapidly hit the enemy general without miss at 40% with 8 hit in total.

But it seem there is no difference dialog/event even if you defeat enemy or just hold the line. It just same.

Hold enemy at river is pretty easy than kill the enemy leader since he had many body guard at his keep. Make sure sacrifices and recruit swordman elf because it cheap and impenetrable by all human attack.
Sadaharu

Post by Sadaharu »

Luckylia wrote: June 12th, 2023, 9:27 pmand add one ulfserker each front—tgere are 4 front.
Yes. The thing is that you need to accept the once-in-a-game opportunity to hire dwarvish warriors or else lose this possibility. Still, in this weekend's replay I've managed to get all three of Celadine the Shyde, Shevash the Snake and Kyrandi the Gryphon and the amount of units that are diverted to hunting them back into the swamps behind them *or* into the middle of the river around the deep water is amazing. Easily the best ‘gift’ is Kyrandi, even if it means losing out on some possible combat experience, which you'll get anyone in The Misty Swamp (you should finish that map with 4-6 druids).

Edit (7/7): this can also be done, a bit more sneakily, if you have any spare Shydes with the quick trait and Bryony's unity magic OR you can hold the southern island long enough for a rider-line unit to sneak across the water in the first night and then repeatedly reappear at the back of the human lines.