Ageless Era - Current Version: 4.33

It's not easy creating an entire faction or era. Post your work and collaborate in this forum.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

Temuchin Khan

Re: Ageless Era - Current Version: 4.25

Post by Temuchin Khan »

Thank you, octalot and Ravana, for replying so promptly! Yes, I was aware that the Dune Piercer was removed in mainline Wesnoth, but it is good to know that the bug has in fact been reported. The issue I'm calling attention to, however, is that the bug means I cannot recruit any Dunefolk units at all in Ageless Era. I press "command + R," and nothing happens. No recruit dialog box comes up at all. As far as I can tell, that was not mentioned in the bug report above. Just trying to help perfect this era for 1.15.2.
octalot
General Code Maintainer

Post by octalot »

Sorry, this is a bug in Ageless. When I checked that there were no references to "Dune Piercer" in Ageless, I forgot to check that Ageless was installed in my addons folder...
Temuchin Khan

Post by Temuchin Khan »

octalot wrote: December 21st, 2019, 5:36 pm Sorry, this is a bug in Ageless. When I checked that there were no references to "Dune Piercer" in Ageless, I forgot to check that Ageless was installed in my addons folder...
Hope my comment helped!
Ravana
Forum Moderator

Post by Ravana »

Yes, I would never have found issues with core units.
Pagawan

Post by Pagawan »

Is the weapon special Concentrate on the unit Rune Purist from Enchanters faction active? Seems not to work.
Loading Advertisement
IPS

Post by IPS »

Ravana wrote: November 7th, 2019, 5:18 pm
IPS wrote: October 6th, 2019, 5:51 pm And the failure of mine at making Welking Centinel be -17% pierce/blade resistance instead of +17% (while defending that's -17% resistance vs +34%) which can be considered somewhat grave.
Is there reason why levels 1 and 3 have 20%, and 2 is supposed to have 17%?
Also, another reply to this, add nerfed steadfast to lv2 instead of nerfed resistances... I mean x1.5 res multiplier instead of x2 multiplier, somewhere in any other era there should be such skill (weaker steadfast or something like that, most likely in WotG). As said, no defense handicap nor damage for too much bulkyness and -1 MP is not enough handicap. So lowering steadfast for lv2 seems fair to me.

And to inform that my temporal inactivty will last up to days of February, good event in elsword convices me to spend most of the time there AND can't seriously watch multiplayer games because a wesnoth's irregulairty, reinstalling steam's wesnoth didn't fix my old problem.

In days of february will have a better look to lots of pending stuff.

In case of a new ageless release, I will have a look to updated content in January.
Creator of: Deathmatch new in 1.12 server.
Co-creator of: Era of Magic in 1.16 server
Developer of: Empires in 1.12 server, Ageless Era in 1.10 to 1.16 servers (but innactive recently)
Try My winning Orocia Guide
Ravana
Forum Moderator

Post by Ravana »

The WoV drama has reduced my motivation. Next release will be quite small, focusing on fixes, no new development.
IPS

Post by IPS »

Ravana wrote: January 7th, 2020, 10:42 pm The WoV drama has reduced my motivation. Next release will be quite small, focusing on fixes, no new development.
no real idea what did happen there, I was away of recent wesnoth events. Let me look if I can do some quite few balance updates and bug fixes (considering that lv0 mummies are pierce/impact weak instead of resistant). But neither too motivated in wesnoth devs due external reasons that absorbs more of my attention.

Any idea of when would be the next ageless release?
Developer of: Empires in 1.12 server, Ageless Era in 1.10 to 1.16 servers (but innactive recently)
Ravana
Forum Moderator

Post by Ravana »

Tomorrow most likely, could be today. I have been preparing infrastructure for union era update, after 1.15 removed some core units https://github.com/ProditorMagnus/WML_t ... its/master
IPS

Post by IPS »

Alright, I will send the very few modifications in few hours. I've been working a bit because of being with no net during this afternoon, so, will be sending what would be the progress of only an afternoon.
Ravana
Forum Moderator

Post by Ravana »

I found some wesnoth issues which distract me from 1.15 release, waiting for solution to one of https://github.com/wesnoth/wesnoth/issues/4697 and https://github.com/wesnoth/wesnoth/issues/4698

Will see tomorrow if I wait more or work to create workaround.
IPS

Post by IPS »

Would appreciate another 48 hours, I realized that my recent work once again were focused in topics that I've done previosuly in topic of AE 4.26 (a).rar sent in October's 7th. I'm still posting my job of today and tomorrow or really soon will post PRIORIZATION between both files and notes.

ONLY KNAGATES AND CLOCKWORK DWARVES are conflicting because of 2 alternative proposals that I have personally to chose the final ressult !! Rest must be implemented as how was proposed in the files/codes.

Whatever, here it is
AE 4.26.rar
Oops, this just conflicts with previous proposals in Knagates / Clockwork-dwarves , will have a look of both versions and sending a 3rd version with the final changes of these 2 factions.
(134.41 KiB) Downloaded 393 times

Spoiler:
Ravana
Forum Moderator

Post by Ravana »

I dont have any time constraints. I can delay it 1 week if it is better for you then.