Campaign: Tale of a Mage

Discussion and development of scenarios and campaigns for the game.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

Konrad2
Forum Moderator

Re: Campaign: Tale of a Mage

Post by Konrad2 »

The Prince of Wesnoth
reenforcements -> reinforcements

A couple of villages are occupied when the scneario starts, but they are not assigned to any side.

Both enemy leaders are likely to leave their keep, which is how I won on turn 3 with the enemy having 1200 gold left to recruit. That's not good.

I've replayed this scenario 3 times now. I'm not getting past turn 4, because the leaders leave the keep and get killed. (Your ally tends to do the same, but he is better protected.)

The campaign is still using the old portraits of Lisar and Konrad.

The four following scenarios (which are cutscene only) each apply a carryover of less that 100%. Which is questionable.

Old Friends
Lhyron appears as whatever he was before you parted ways like 10 scenarios ago. Which means he might show up as Advanced Apprentice Mage, and that doesn't make sense. He would have to be at least an Advanced Mage.
MathBrush

Post by MathBrush »

This is really helpful, thanks. I'm currently maintaining this, so I'll make some changes after I get back from a trip next week.
Drake Campaign: A Fiery Birth | Knalgan Alliance Campaign: Drunkards, Dwarves, and Doubloons | Dunefolk Campaign: Asheviere's Shadow | Northeners Campaign: Goblin's Glory | Undead Campaign: Shakespeare's Ghost | Rebels Campaign: Santa Must Die
Konrad2
Forum Moderator

Post by Konrad2 »

Legend of the Dwerrows
The trolls are fighting each other. Any idea if that's intentional? (Team troll vs Team trolls)
MathBrush

Post by MathBrush »

I ported things as close to the same way I found them as I could (except for widening the 1-hex tunnels in the underground maps). You're right that it doesn't make sense, I'll add that to the change list (maybe keep it for the easy difficulty).
Drake Campaign: A Fiery Birth | Knalgan Alliance Campaign: Drunkards, Dwarves, and Doubloons | Dunefolk Campaign: Asheviere's Shadow | Northeners Campaign: Goblin's Glory | Undead Campaign: Shakespeare's Ghost | Rebels Campaign: Santa Must Die
Konrad2
Forum Moderator

Post by Konrad2 »

Forgot to upload the replays
Spoiler: