Era of Magic (EoMa) 4.6.2 - now on Ko-fi!

It's not easy creating an entire faction or era. Post your work and collaborate in this forum.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

IPS

Re: Era of Magic (EoMa) 3.7.5

Post by IPS »

Hi there again! been thinking sometime on here, still I've realized some things, it concerns about Heroic version of the era and Destroyer faction.

In case of barbarians, goblin shaman can be adquired as starting leader, but doing such desition would give you a notable disadventage specially at smaller maps even being weaker than optional troll leader option at least in terms of starting unit. Both units costs less than 40g and can be recruited very easily and even with starting traits for a stronger version than your starting leader :shock: .

So I think that would be a good idea removing gobling-shaman and troll war-banner from starting leader options in Age of Heroes.

About Grand Kharosian war-banner in Age of Heroes will be reviewing this unit in soon, if it's worth as 67g this unit and recently got a recent nerf, this unit is still strong specially awe2 aura is most strong againist lv1 and lv2 units, still, will be reviewing how each faction could of deal againist this unit in Age of Heroes

Factions vs lv3 Kharosian War banner.
Spoiler:
Destroyer's faction analisis
Let's only mention the unique facts that this faction has and not any other faction has, as well of its limitations/strenghs
1.- Most of their units are melee, shining at most at being strong in specials in melee attack such as of +attack-around combined of +no-couter and sometimes +accuracy-boosters in higher levels. They can of attack units with no taking damage in retaliation.
2.- Lacking actually of other ranged unit appart of Cyclops and Harbingers , so in terms of ranged retaliation, destroyers are highly limited in that. Thing that is the opposite of previous point.
3.- It's quite difficult to imagine potentially new units for atokpi line considering it can very easily be too similar of Omen, still I'm trying. In case I find to, this patch B/C for atokpi should of have different terrain defenses and resistances than common atokpi also I was of thinking an Atokpi that uses Yari weapon. I was sincerely of thinking another patch B for lv2 and two options to lv3 B and C, giving one new lv2 and two new lv3 units from Atokpi line ... but ressults being too similar to Omen makes me this much harder than how I imagined Dwarvish Soldier or Harbingers in destroyers.

Resume of Everything on this post
- Grand Kharosian War-banner ranged will now be +Magic(offensive) +enchanted (unlike skilled, enchanted cannot be any higher than 60% sometimes) -this could also reflect on lv2 version, but unlike lv3 this unit has no decent melee which could lead to an inconsistency of unit unlike of lv3-
- Mentioning about the possibility of a lv2 optional advancement for lv1 atokpi with slightly different terrain defenses and resistances than actual atokpi line. Unit might have pierce/blade melee and pierce ranged (but instead of throwing spears over enemies, instead, it would charge itself againist ranged enemies!). This patch would focus in a more aggresive gameplay than Atokpi but less focused in defense (maybe +skirmisher in some of higher level ups?). But general idea is : lighter fighter with more mobility than atokpi (6 MP) but far less damage and lower resistances but higher terrain defenses. WIll be of thinking in various possibilties and on a next post propossing something.
Creator of: Deathmatch new in 1.12 server.
Co-creator of: Era of Magic in 1.16 server
Developer of: Empires in 1.12 server, Ageless Era in 1.10 to 1.16 servers (but innactive recently)
Try My winning Orocia Guide
IPS

Post by IPS »

Been a challenge to me to imagine the stats of a new lv2 atokpi unit with no conflicts of Omen role, but I think I got it finally!

About Kharos War Banner (lv3) I think just decreasing to one less the ranged attack would be harmless, not all mages are lv3 or inmune to Awe, so seems fair that the unit deals less damage from retaliations to enemy units as well. Changing accuracy in ranged is not viable because of being almost impossible to balance that unit from reworking lv2 accuracy as well without not modificating too much the damages values.

Kharosian Grand warbanner (lv3) ranged damage from 9-3 to 8-3 , as it's already too bulky with all that high cold/fire/arcane resistances and AwE2 , and it's not correct balancing as if everything else is inmune to AwE aura.

About atokpi Yari users, I have some propossals for some lv2 and two lv3's.

Atokpi Infantry Lv2 (cannot be leader)
HP: 45
Yari 13-2 pierce melee +first-strike
Yari 8-3 blade melee +first-strike
Charge 12-1 pierce ranged +precision(offensive) +skilled +(any skill that when killing the unit (in offensive) moves to enemy slot if not a village or an impassable terrain for this unit)

Specials: BloodLust +5 , Skirmisher
Movement: 6
Price: 30g
XP : 90

Defenses:
- 50% defense in flat
- 40% In swallow water and on sand.

Resistances:
- Blade 10% (10% less than samuarai)
- Impact -10% (10% less than samurai)
- Piece 40% (10% more than samurai)

Idea of this unit is tha it's les tankier than Samurai but more mobile and some capacity of sustain if killing something, as well the possibility of taking an already occupied slot when killing if using ranged attack (which combined of skirmisher can be highly powerful synergy of skills). Player going this unit will have a significant loss of damages (-3 damage per strike if blade attack type OR decreased two strikes into a less useful pierce attack type but with certain opoortunity to counter something that was highly blade/impact resistance as toads or calvaries).

About terrain properties, this unit will be more vulnrable in most terrains except flat terrain.

Advances to: Crimson Atokpi , Atopki Charger

Additional unit description:
While in undead destroyer army most of their atokpis are katana warrios, in traidtional atokpi kingdom army most of their warriors were Yari users. Before the fall of Atokpi culture Atokpi leaded the most powerful polearm warrios in the story of the world. The use of 4 arms combined of their exoskeleton anatomy allowed Atokpi to be unbeatable in the use of powerful polearm weapons. The ausence of muscles inside the walking armor inhibit most of the potential that Atokpi warrios had with the use of polearms, ressulting in destroyers being forced to use a much smaller Yari weapon than living Atokpi used to carry which ressults in a more mobile but much less stronger version of an Atokpi warrior reason why Destroyers have prefference of their less popular katanas weapon.

Crimon Atokpi Lv3 (can be leader in both Heroic and Master, if Masters Crimson Atokpi will be +Heroic +veteran traits)
HP: 60
Yari 16-2 pierce melee +fisrt-strike
Yari 9-4 blade melee +first-strike
Charge 15-1 pierce ranged +precision ++(any skill that when killing the unit (in offensive) moves to enemy slot if not a village or an impassable terrain for this unit)

Specials: BloodLust +5 , Skirmisher, Dauntless (steadfast but in offensive)
Movement: 6
Price: 52g
XP : 126 (for AMLA Veteran)

Dauntless being useful only againist Pierce, Blade and cold attacks, but any bonus is welcome! dauntless special is at Era of Myth's gargoyle units in Vampire faction for code guiadanse

Resistances:
Same as of lv2 , but 15% to blade.

Defenses:
- 50% defense in flat
- 40% in frozen (lv3 feature)

Additional description:
It's said that elite troops of atopki kingdom army were capable to carry the mythically long Doom Spears that had a length of 5 meters and were capable to kill an adult armed man in just one strike. But sadly for Atokpi Kingdom, their best warriors were not effective as expected againist Destroyer spawns. Destroyers tried to equip the doom spears of Atokpi culture but none of their dead walking atokpis were capable to even carry one of these doom spears, reason why they just used the shorter but more portable version Yari that Atokpi amateurs were using. Crimson atokpi are very agile and will flank weak spots of any enemy army, allowing the undead to destroy many armies from the inside in weakest spots.

Atokpi Charger (Lv3, cannot be leader)
HP: 55
Yari 12-3 pierce melee +fisrt-strike
Yari 11-3 blade melee +first-strike
Charge 10-2 pierce ranged +precision ++(any skill that when killing the unit (in offensive) moves to enemy slot if not a village or an impassable terrain for this unit)

Specials: BloodLust +7
Movement: 7
Price: 54g
XP : 126 (for AMLA veteran)

This unit gains a plenty of extra movement, but losses skirmisher, as its fight style is different from Atokpi Crimson. More ranged than all lv3 atokpis, but handicaped in low melee damage (even lower than lv3 saurian pikeman which has 13-3 at both melee). Dexterous Yari users can consider this option for a decent 11-2 ranged while the other option gets more benefits from strong trait.

Resistances:
- 10% blade resistance (same as of lv2 yari)
- -20% impact resistance (10% less than lv2, lowest impact resistance)
- Pierce resistance 50% (highest pierce resistance among atokpi)

Defenses:
- 50% defense in flat
- 40% in frozen (lv3 feature)

Description:
None, for now, will leave this spot for someone else :D

Edits:
lv3 crimson would be 15% blade resistance making more useful the +dauntless special.
lv3 runner will have higher +7 bloodlust healing when killing, reason why so much low base health and considerably low impact resistance.
If possible fix some grammar minor misstakes in both units with a description.
Developer of: Empires in 1.12 server, Ageless Era in 1.10 to 1.16 servers (but innactive recently)
Lord_bold

Post by Lord_bold »

Hi, here to report more bugs;

Some of the zombies from the cyclops necromancer seem to still have broken features. I've played world conquest on nightmare difficulty with 2 friends and some particular zombies had wonky interactions, like the one showed in the screenshot that for some reason could not walk on castle tiles.
There is also another one that lacks any sort of attack and is just a defenseless body.
Attachments
discord.JPG
IPS

Post by IPS »

Lord_bold wrote: March 29th, 2022, 12:48 pm Hi, here to report more bugs;

Some of the zombies from the cyclops necromancer seem to still have broken features. I've played world conquest on nightmare difficulty with 2 friends and some particular zombies had wonky interactions, like the one showed in the screenshot that for some reason could not walk on castle tiles.
There is also another one that lacks any sort of attack and is just a defenseless body.
I would really love if there was something like https://units.wesnoth.org/1.16/Era_of_Magic/ but for all zombies variations, that would help a lot at speeding up the zombies balancing. As only method to to view if something is correct or not is just viewing the game by itself.

I remember viewing problems of some zombies variations with frozen terrain like undead salamanders not being capable to move on frozen? or were undead saurians? but I'm sure it was something like that.
Lord-Knightmare
Discord Moderator
Location: Somewhere in the depths of Irdya, gathering my army to eventually destroy the known world.

Post by Lord-Knightmare »

I remember viewing problems of some zombies variations with frozen terrain like undead salamanders not being capable to move on frozen? or were undead saurians? but I'm sure it was something like that.
Seems this variation is lacking a movement type define and is using custom values, so castle shows as UNREACHABLE and might be the same as other terrain bases.
I would really love if there was something like https://units.wesnoth.org/1.16/Era_of_Magic/ but for all zombies variations, that would help a lot at speeding up the zombies balancing. As only method to to view if something is correct or not is just viewing the game by itself.
File a Feature Request for this at the wesnoth repo.
Creator of "War of Legends"
Creator of the Isle of Mists survival scenario.
Maintainer of Forward They Cried
User:Knyghtmare | My Medium
inferno8
Art Contributor

Post by inferno8 »

Working on 3.7.6 which will probably arrive this weekend.

There will be new attack icons and really cool animations for Mobile Turret and Mobile Defensive Platform, so stay tuned! :)

I approve the concepts for 3 new Atokpi units. I am not sure, if they will be ready for 3.7.6 but the whole idea seems quite promising.
IPS wrote: March 29th, 2022, 3:19 pm I would really love if there was something like https://units.wesnoth.org/1.16/Era_of_Magic/ but for all zombies variations, that would help a lot at speeding up the zombies balancing. As only method to to view if something is correct or not is just viewing the game by itself.
I am going to transform all zombie variations into 'standalone' units to prevent issues like the ones mentioned by Lord_bold and IPS. It will be rather time-consuming so don't expect it anytime soon though. Also, one of the reasons to make that change is an idea to make a 'zombie era' where players could recruit (as the name suggests) zombies only.
Creator of Era of Magic
Creator of To Lands Unknown

Support me on Ko-fi! https://ko-fi.com/inferno8
Atreides
Location: On the 2nd story of the centre village of Merwuerdigliebe turning the lights on and off

Post by Atreides »

inferno8 wrote: March 29th, 2022, 5:53 pm Also, one of the reasons to make that change is an idea to make a 'zombie era' where players could recruit (as the name suggests) zombies only.
I like that.
IPS

Post by IPS »

inferno8 wrote: March 29th, 2022, 5:53 pm
I am going to transform all zombie variations into 'standalone' units to prevent issues like the ones mentioned by Lord_bold and IPS. It will be rather time-consuming so don't expect it anytime soon though. Also, one of the reasons to make that change is an idea to make a 'zombie era' where players could recruit (as the name suggests) zombies only.
Question would be , if price balancing should match againist another player using zombies or for more complete gameplay as os default? lol , because plague is hell strong special but if all are turn undead it's basically rating unit prices around how good they can deal againist other undead zombies.

Also regards cyclops necromancer, I'm thinking of considerations about this unit, it's very powerful vs AI opponent BUT... it's yet not tested very well in PVP games at all.

New Atokpi line is the most similar to ground swift foot that destroyers will have, something more fresh that has skirmisher (in most cases) and that doesn't over-use again awe auras which is highly repeated in destroyers faction. Also helps giving a bit of ranged variation to destroyers army (even if not much) specially as a "not very bulky but thornmail skimisher" that if poorly used or if plan did go wrong, will not be very durable but at least it will deal some decent damage before dying as well of continously sustaining if constantly used to last hit enemy units. But reason why it has lv1.5 stat is that if smartly used the repositioning on kill can do an important task giving on kill and 60% def terrain in one single move. Still will see later if Charger optional line would of need buff (mostly terrain defenes like cave or not common terrains) but 7 movement fighter with decent ranged can of work well.

Also, about another last thing, un-used sprites can be still reused as lore/core units that will not be recruitable in the era, but are part of Era of Magic story and Lore, if being creative, players in upcoing campaigns could lead these old-sprited units with different stats. Seen that some of the strongest points of default era is that there are a lot of core/faction-less units which decreases notably the difficulty to create diverse campaigns.
Lord-Knightmare
Discord Moderator
Location: Somewhere in the depths of Irdya, gathering my army to eventually destroy the known world.

Post by Lord-Knightmare »

One downside and future complication to this is that you might have to code in the "plague" mechanic manually. This is why the core WC/SL are all variations.
Creator of "War of Legends"
Creator of the Isle of Mists survival scenario.
Maintainer of Forward They Cried
User:Knyghtmare | My Medium
inferno8
Art Contributor

Post by inferno8 »

Lord-Knightmare wrote: March 30th, 2022, 11:06 am One downside and future complication to this is that you might have to code in the "plague" mechanic manually. This is why the core WC/SL are all variations.
Yes, but I think it is worth it. EoMa already uses a custom plague event, which will probably need to be repurposed to make it work with this potential new system.
IPS wrote: March 30th, 2022, 5:03 am Question would be , if price balancing should match againist another player using zombies or for more complete gameplay as os default? lol , because plague is hell strong special but if all are turn undead it's basically rating unit prices around how good they can deal againist other undead zombies.
In this hypothetical "zombies" era only undead versions of EoMa factions would be available to play (you won't be able to pick 'Sky Kingdom' vs 'Undead Sky Kingdom' for example). But I think it is far too early to think about potential balancing suggestions at this point.

There are more than 240 units in EoMa and currently 109 of them have zombie variations (~45%). Lvl3s and lvl4s are still missing. Once they are ready, I'll *think* about making the "zombies" era. What I know for sure is that once it is made it will be a truly massive addition, something like Era of Magic 4.0. But don't get your hopes too high. Such thing will require a lot of work and I am not planning on making it anytime soon.
Creator of Era of Magic

inferno8
Art Contributor

Re: Era of Magic (EoMa) 3.8

Post by inferno8 »

Era of Magic 3.8 is out!

3 new units for Destroyers, cool new 24fps animations, new and improved attack icons, new descriptions, 1 new ability and 2 new weapons specials. Enjoy the latest release of EoMa!

eoma_3.8_promo3.jpg
eoma_3.8_promo3.jpg (38.86 KiB) Viewed 748 times
The major feature of this update is a new set of Atokpi units for Destroyers. These units are Atokpi Infantry (lvl2), Atokpi Charger (lvl3) and Crimson Atokpi (lvl3). They are fast, agile, can walk past enemy defense lines and are extremely deadly with their precise "supercharge" attacks. These light tactical assault units are incredibly efficient at eliminating heavily fortified targets. They push forward at all costs by moving to hexes previously occupied by their victims. Nothing can stand in their way for too long. You can get them by leveling up your lvl1 Atokpis.

eoma_3.8_promo2.gif
eoma_3.8_promo2.gif (214.29 KiB) Viewed 748 times
Apart from the new units, there are also some visual improvements as well. Doom Bringer got new 24fps animations. Now it no longer looks like a scaled up lvl2. The new animation is kinda hypnotic so don't stare at it for too long, okay? :lol:

Dwarvish Mobile Turret and Mobile Defensive Platform have new cool animations too. I even added a new sound fx for their ranged attacks to make them even more unique.

eoma_3.8_promo1.gif
eoma_3.8_promo1.gif (435.3 KiB) Viewed 748 times
Oh and there are new attack icons as well:
shockwave.png
shockwave.png (14.91 KiB) Viewed 748 times
mg.png
mg.png (18.2 KiB) Viewed 748 times
mg-impact.png
mg-impact.png (7.99 KiB) Viewed 748 times
There are 2 new weapon specials and 1 new ability in 3.8. "Dauntless" is like steadfast but works only in offense. "Enchanted" grants a flat 60% chance to hit, which is not cumulative, while supercharge is a special ability used by new Atokpi units, which allows them to automatically move to a hex previously occupied by their defeated enemy.

I'd like to thank IPS for his concept of the new Atokpi units. Thanks to his ideas Destroyers are even more interesting than ever before! ;)

Full changelog:

Code: Select all

## Version 3.8
 ### Gameplay
	* added 3 new units for the Destroyers faction: Atokpi Infantry, Crimson Atokpi and Atkopi Charger
	* removed Troll Warbanner and Goblin Druid from the list of available leaders in Age of Heroes era
 ### Units
	** Kharos:
	 * Great Kharos Warbanner: changed the lightbeam attack weapon special from magical to magical (offensive), added the enchanted weapon special, reduced damage from 9-3 to 8-3
 ### Abilities
	* added the dauntless ability
	* added the enchanted weapon special
	* added the supercharge weapon special
 ### Graphics
	* improved Doom Bringer's animations
	* improved Mobile Turret and MDP animations
	* new attack icons (machine gun, impact ammo and shockwave)
 ### Code
	* moved the bloodlust ability from Blood_Warrior.cfg to abilities.cfg
 ### Descriptions
	* added new descriptions for Atokpi Infantry and Crimson Atokpi (by IPS)
 ### Translations
	* updated the raw translation file
    	* updated the Polish translation
Creator of Era of Magic

Lord_bold

Post by Lord_bold »

Hey, i've been writing a couple more descriptions for destroyer units! I hope you like them:
  • Bone golem:
As the dark forces of the destroyers tighten their grip around a civilization and exterminate it, some corpses of the former living race are bound to be broken beyond necromantic powers to reanimate. Bone beasts feed upon the osseous matter of these fallen enemies, up until their skeletal mass doubles in size and strength, becoming golems in the process.
  • Bone giant:
Bone giants are gigantic necromantic constructs of bone, of varying heights: they've incorporated thousands of broken bones into their body, making it very resilient to physical damage. Their size is perhaps one of its most limiting factors: the amount of bone needed to transform the already massive bone golems into giants is so large that seeing one means you will become part of him.
  • Moloch:
In the destroyers' path of extinguishing any life, some races are bound to not be fit for combat or casting: peaceful trading races and farming societies that value peace above all have very little use as undead minions unless they have an outstanding physique or mind.
Everything else is crushed, absorbed and condensed into the largest of the destroyers' war machines, a titanic construct of death and desolation: the Moloch.
This mindless rotten abomination carries the will of the destroyers to any world they conquer, as a terrifying reminder to the weak that even they will become strong when united.
IPS

Post by IPS »

Hi there, just been doing tests with the new atokpi line and after proving the theorical idealization of the unit it's super smooth to use! I also want to point some things:

1.- Idealization of Atokpi unit did originally not have a x2 modifier in ranged damage when attacking , as it's allowing the unit to work as both melee and ranged (units with no ranged suffer so much from high accuracy atokpi ranged charges), I think I can permit this go on but instead with a x1.5 multiplier instead of the previous x2 for both damage taken and dealt.
2.- supercharge kills is not giving any XP unlike other methods of leveling.
3.- Theorically Atokpi charger was not meant to be skirmisher, still, looks like it's not a problem for balance having it for now, lowered ranged x2 to x1.5 might be enough to make this more fair.

They being so cheap in masters era while working as complement for the combo of Harbingers/Doom-calls giving a total of 5 attack types for destroyers arsenal with only two units with high mobilty but no extreme output of damage in any type of damage (well, charger would be 15-2 (80%) during charges with the readjusted x1.5 multiplier looks fair to me). Being capable of 15-2 with 80% hit accuracy pierce ranged which is weird for destroyers army is a lv3 attack damage even with the increased x1.5 damage taken risks (Which as said, is not relevant if the unit has no ranged).

The unit in my tests looked so OP in my test, they just took away a lv3 hydra likely it was a lv2 poorly positionated. As of said, stats like price, XP and even HP were being considered as not having damage boosts for ranged. Curiously, the special bloodlust had much less weight than I've expected.

Also , it's simpler to just decrease modifier instead of unit stat damage directly, as it's inteded that the unit be more of harm from ranged casters in most situations than lv2 / lv3 atokpi as they're less toughter to magic in terms of resistances and base HP (even if some resistances are the same than samurai). Charger is lightest of all atokpi and got the worst ressitances but highest bloodlust and mobility in compensation, healing which even if present but in many situations sometimes is scarce and not available on all turns.

While that match, I didn't see any relevant issue with balance as everything flowed finely and balanced.

I hope that with the new lv2/lv3 atokpis people conider them more often, as previously before existing Harbingers and Atokpi lancers all people spammed likely 85% the same (nightmares, omen, cyclops, portals & very rare -sometimes absent- portion of other units) :lol:
Atokpi Yari test.gz
(66.15 KiB) Downloaded 48 times
inferno8
Art Contributor

Re: Era of Magic (EoMa) 3.8.1

Post by inferno8 »

Era of Magic 3.8.1 is now available!

This small update brings several improvements, bug fixes and new descriptions for Bone Golem, Bone Giant and Moloch (by Lord_bold) :)

Full changelog:

Code: Select all

## Version 3.8.1
 ### Abilities
	* changed supercharge damage modifier from 2 to 1.5
	* fixed the supercharge weapon special not giving kill experience
 ### Descriptions
	* added new descriptions for Bone Golem, Bone Giant and Moloch (by Lord_bold)
 ### Translations
	* updated EoMa_translation_template.pot
Creator of Era of Magic

IPS

Re: Era of Magic (EoMa) 3.8.1

Post by IPS »

Done another destroyer's test and what a game! realizing how things are fair enough even between new and old units in EoMa, let's explain it better.

Early game as ussual I got most villages which is usually the early game goal, but as AI can see what I'm recruiting, the enemy destroyer even if being SLOW it built correctly to mass spam destroyer cyclops which I didn't know they just counter my whole army build if notably outnumbered by them! not strong individually but in decens of lv2 and lv3 cyclops in the bottom lane made a lot of havoc which didn't let me finish my early task at killing green side and it took much longer than normally.

New unit tecnologist melee is actually nice retaliation againist most destroyer units specially againist bone giant and all their level variants being a RANGED unit that sometimes can do more damage to specific destroyer units even more than lv2 soldiers and at having certain amount of ranged damage and significant fire resistance is well built againist new harbinger and doomcalls. Lv3 Technocrat most significant to realize is that they gain valuable fire ranged which is viable againist destroyers specially moloch and new atokpi line which is highly elusive and anti pierce unit.

New mobile defense machine being heat/cold resistant makes destroyers to consider that by just not spamming mara/harbinger you will counter any mech because this mech defenetively counters harbingers! and cyclops! even if being naturally weaker to all melee specially to atokpi samuai line.

Cyclops necromance provided a good support in early and mid game with their zombies and healing, but they cannot do much if AI has global sight and knows what to recruit to counter the player in fog of war :P ... so in the end I remember that all round 1 cyclops necromancer just died in the late/end game.

Everything that actually exists did work correctly without being notably OP or too weak, only complaint is that dark portals are too slow for too large maps... so I will consider an optional lv3 advancement for dark portals that is more more mobile, that can actually melee attack and work as a portal but with somewhat different role. So this idea is givin just a new lv3 unit to destroyer's army and would be an advancement B line for dark portals, which I will be thinking how to make it.

Destroyer test.gz
No irregularities in balance found, I got early game countered so game took longer than usual (several reloads done because mass unluck)
(85.39 KiB) Downloaded 35 times

Some concepts that I actually have for Black Portal (optional lv3 advancement of dark portal). main concepts:
- Will have less Area of Damage aura than Chaos Vortex
- Will be 6 movement that is 1 MP cost at all terrains even unwalkable (except mountains and deep water which will require 2 movement points),
- This variant can use melee attack offensively and chase their foes (but without accuracy boosters).
- Considering about giving it some healing boosts when killing OR when any unit dies next to it , still thinking how might be.
- viewing how to make this unit more unique in other aspects.

Reason why I don't give any stats yet, is because takes some time to me to theorize an unit and make it work correctly (which in most cases, new units were 90% fairly balanced even without tests!)