I can't beat Siege of Elensefar (EASY)

Share and discuss strategies for playing the game, and get help and tips from other players.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

hooligan_c1

Post by hooligan_c1 »

I can't beat Elsenfar and I have a druid, 4 knights, mage of light, elvish captain, and about 750 gold :cry:
"If your not confused, your not paying attention"
kungfupigeon

Post by kungfupigeon »

is that on easy?? you should be more than enough fine if that's easy... i beat it with one knight, one ranger.. 600 gold...

i just attack first thing during the day so my knight and horsemen had advantage... and using my elves as shields...
Keelta MacRonan
Location: At Helm's Deep,assisting in the final defence of the Hornburg

Post by Keelta MacRonan »

Matthias[Wlkp] wrote:Use shamans - shamans rock :). I have a lvl4 shaman and it rocks :).
You do?How do you get one I want on I thought the Shaman Line only went up to Shyde!! :twisted: 8)
CBaoth

Post by CBaoth »

^ it branches if you go sourcer you can get a lvl4

i beat it with 450 gold about 3 lvl two units (2 sharps and a captain) the trick was charging... 3 castle full of units + good use of terrain should get the middle then a few new units in middle
THIS IS ON EASY THOUGH which i think your doing if on midium you need a bit more this level got castrated in new versions cause i played it awhile ago and it was alot harder
RAR!!!
Keelta MacRonan
Location: At Helm's Deep,assisting in the final defence of the Hornburg

Post by Keelta MacRonan »

CBaoth wrote:^ it branches if you go sourcer you can get a lvl4
Sylphs aren't useless in combat, remember? They are OFFENSIVE magic-users. :evil: