Rashy Era

It's not easy creating an entire faction or era. Post your work and collaborate in this forum.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

Atreides
Location: On the 2nd story of the centre village of Merwuerdigliebe turning the lights on and off

Re: Rashy Era

Post by Atreides »

Hey nice to see updates. While you're at it there are a few tiny things that could also be improved with the _main.cfg.

Everything works fine as it is, but the way it is laid out it double loads several things and causes lots of warnings in the stderr log output.

If I may suggest you could streamline it a bit (see the comments I inserted into the code):

Code: Select all

# wmllint: no translatables

[textdomain]
    name="wesnoth-Rashy_Era"

### You could either delete the following line or create the translations directory since it raises a warning

path="data/add-ons/Rashy_Era/translations"
[/textdomain]

#ifdef MULTIPLAYER
[binary_path]
    path="data/add-ons/Rashy_Era/"
[/binary_path]

### No need to load traits.cfg at all it gets loaded again in the next line

{~add-ons/Rashy_Era/macros/traits.cfg}
{~add-ons/Rashy_Era/macros/}
{~add-ons/Rashy_Era/R_eras.cfg}

### You can remove + sign, it's useless now

[+units]

### The movetypes and races cfg's could be moved to the /units/ directory and then there would be no need to load them explicitly here anymore since everything in the units dir gets loaded by the 3rd line below (which currently actually does nothing since the dir is empty)

{~add-ons/Rashy_Era/macros/general-movetypes.cfg}
	{~add-ons/Rashy_Era/macros/races.cfg}
    {~add-ons/Rashy_Era/units/}
	{~add-ons/Rashy_Era/units/aquaner}
	{~add-ons/Rashy_Era/units/dwarves}
	{~add-ons/Rashy_Era/units/gnomes}
	{~add-ons/Rashy_Era/units/elves-dark}
	{~add-ons/Rashy_Era/units/elyser}
	{~add-ons/Rashy_Era/units/human-chevalier}
	{~add-ons/Rashy_Era/units/human-dardo}
	{~add-ons/Rashy_Era/units/human-forest}
	{~add-ons/Rashy_Era/units/human-luz}
	{~add-ons/Rashy_Era/units/human-mountain}
	{~add-ons/Rashy_Era/units/human-regis}
	{~add-ons/Rashy_Era/units/marashy}
	{~add-ons/Rashy_Era/units/ships}
	{~add-ons/Rashy_Era/units/trarashy}
	{~add-ons/Rashy_Era/units/undead}
	{~add-ons/Rashy_Era/units/vixens}
[/units]
#endif
I've done this with my copy for ages now and can assure you that it works.

Again, nothing is broken, just a lot of clutter in the log file that could be avoided. : )
Vyncyn
Forum Regular

Post by Vyncyn »

Thank you, _main file is now uncluttered.

1.6.3 is out.
Healer path for the Trrashy researcher
Ki Master for the Marashy Monk

They are not tested and propably very unbalanced, especially the Ki Master (heal +4, regen +4, unpoison self and allies as well as a slowing melee, but he does less melee damage than the lvl1)

Necromancers are removed from random draft for now
IPS

Post by IPS »

Yo, been viewing the new units and to be honest, monk seem fair to me, while rashy healer seem to be too strong because of the strong magical melee and lots of bulk. Less relevant but quite important saw that draconic trait is increasing cold ressistance instead of decreasing it.

I would just nerf the rashy healer.

Suggestions
- Rashy healer melee damage decrease to 6-2 (same as lv1) , HP to 48 (-4)
- draconic trait giving 10% cold res instead of -10% cold res.
- Lv1 Trarashy fighter XP from 41 to 39 , price to 14g , all physical res to 0% ; maybe attack reworked to 5-5?
They're 40% flat defense, they deserve some buffs.
- Lv2 Trarashy swordsman and Lv3 Trarashy swordancer no longer having -10% res to impact/pierce (40% flat defenses)
- Lv2 Trarashy swordsman and Lv3 Trarashy swordancer both also having +10% ressistance to blade.
- Lv2 Trarashy longbowman HP to 42 (+2)
- Trarashy Keeper , Guards and Sentinels sand defense buff to 40%
- Trarashy Keeper , Guards and Sentinels frozen defense buff to 30% and movement cost to 2 (-1)
That some extra mobility and extra dodge in some bad terrains to compense their lowered ressistances. While being a bonus in lv3.
- Trarashy General ranged damage increase to 6-3
- Gaya impact ressistance increase to +10% (to be more pair in ressistances compared to other astornomer's ressistances bonuses)

also other thing, I've mentioned that previously aquana did not feature anything special, well slowers are intentionally bit overpowered, and I'm not sure if their XP to lv2 have to be increased because of somewhat good cost efficiency, but seriously aquana without these slowers are very meh and in situation you get outnumbered and in open fields they will not do that well as other factions.

Originally I was worried about lv1 aquana spearmen requiring only 26 XP to lv2 , but then viewed that they're just 2 XP less XP to lv2 than loyalist spearmen that are inteligent trait.

Viewed that aquana archers can now nearly have same HP's than lv1 melee fighter which is really nice.

Other curious thing that I've realized is about dwarf trait in Trarashy scouts, when getting the trait it says it gets 70% defense there and also 98 movement cost (impasable) :lol: , so we letting them to climb to mountains naturally? (40% mountains defense -no bonus- and maybe 5 movement cost) for normal ones) but this would lead that dwarf trarashy scouts will be 4 movement cost for 70% defense. This would help scouts being slightly more cost efficient. That should be fine in an unit that has 8 movement.

If you quesiton me, that interaction with mountains would allow scouts climb mountains exactly as close as infantry rashy could naturally do (3 tiles away mountain if everything flat, or 4 tiles if quick -counting the mountain itself-)

Marashy riders are tankier, so I think that for marashy lv1 scouts this would not apply, but, if would, would try it as 6 MP cost just to allow they to take advantage of dwarf trait.

Will review other smaller things in soon, in another post.

Edit: Trarashy fighter buffs propossal and their level ups.
Creator of: Deathmatch new in 1.12 server.
Co-creator of: Era of Magic in 1.16 server
Developer of: Empires in 1.12 server, Ageless Era in 1.10 to 1.16 servers (but innactive recently)
Try My winning Orocia Guide
Vyncyn
Forum Regular

Post by Vyncyn »

I removed the dwarvish trait from the riders. Having a horse with 70% on mountains doesn't sit right with me.

All the buffs on the fighter like make them outperform the Marashy Soldiers. I gave them a lesser version of the suggested
Trarashy Fighter:
lvl1: XP from 41 to 39 , price to 14g
lvl2: 5% parry and +2HP (to 57)
lvl3: 10% blade and 0%pierce

Marashy Soldier:
lvl 1: 0%impact, +1HP
lvl 2: +2HP (58)

Changes are not released yet
IPS

Post by IPS »

Vyncyn wrote: April 2nd, 2023, 6:39 pm All the buffs on the fighter like make them outperform the Marashy Soldiers. I gave them a lesser version of the suggested
It's precisely why I wanted to buff trarashy fighters because they were already undeperforming marashy soliders and costing the same, at least in my way they had a bit more of tankyness and being 1g cheaper. Also realised how lv2 and lv3 were underperforming really hard compared to most lv2/lv3 fighters.

Also in my version of trarashy fighter , they're all 0% physical ressistances while marashy soldier were -10% pierce and impact, meaning that the only thing that trarashy did better than marashy solider was at being both cheaper and a bit tankier.

Curiously, trarashy will have only blade as melee attack (except impact melee from mages), while ranged being more rich at pierce/fire/arcane.

Random buff:
- Forestaxe master (lv3) blade ressistance to +10%

Also forgot to reprice Elyser that are rebels but with older pricing, which means, most of them are overpriced because they have old default prices in lv2's.
- Elyserm lognbowman price to 31g (-10g)
- Elyser sharpshooter price to 51g (-4g)
- Elyser Healer price to 27g (-7g)
- Elyser Rider price to 28g (-3g)
- Elyser swordancer price to 26g (-6g)
- Elyser Champion price to 48g (-7g)
- Elyser Lord price to 33g (-3g)
- Elyser Highlord price to 55g (-5g)
- Elyser Guard damage decrease to 10-3 , HP to 54 (+1) price to 30g (-2g)
Elyser guards are too powerful and mobile, being human pikeman but with elf virtues, which makes them really powerful.
- Elyser Sentinel no longer having +steadfast but instead shield defense(10) , melee damage decrease to 11-4 , price to 50g (-2g)
Used to be really overpowered lol.

That's all for now. Good to know that Elyser are rebels but better lol , will even consider trying them in ageless
Developer of: Empires in 1.12 server, Ageless Era in 1.10 to 1.16 servers (but innactive recently)
Vyncyn
Forum Regular

Post by Vyncyn »

It's precisely why I wanted to buff trarashy fighters because they were already undeperforming marashy soliders and costing the same, at least in my way they had a bit more of tankyness and being 1g cheaper. Also realised how lv2 and lv3 were underperforming really hard compared to most lv2/lv3 fighters
With 0% physical resistance they would be better than Marashy soldiers while also being cheaper. The only thing Soldiers have as bonus is the shield attack, but that hardly matters in a direct matchup.
IPS

Post by IPS »

Yo, been thinking a while about forest dwarves crossbowmen , and been thinking that while they're less tankier in same 60% defense than thunderers (and cannot 70% in mountains), been thinking about reworking their traits and movement stats.

Dwarvish Crossbowmen and advancement
- Movement from 4 to 5
- replace quick with slow trait.
- Lv1 pricing to 17g (impact melee is more valuable, specially for axemen support)

This looks quite insignificant, but has some implications...
- Makes 60% of dwarves being 5 movement instead of 40% of dwarves
- 4 movement dwarves will also have 105% HP
- 5 movement dwarves will also have 100% HP instead of 95%.

What do you think about this one propossal? this post could be larger, but I didn't recheck the era yet again.

Still this change would require lv2 to be +1g more expensive and lv3's be +2g more expensive (appart of previous buffes to them).

Analysis:
- Forest dwarves are less tankier than dwarves on all tiles that are not forest (specially in mountains and flat).
- They're massively better in forest tiles.
- They're a little more mobile in overall.

Lore justification:
in forests, there is not such hard work as on common dwarves, but they require traveling far distances more often which adapted their body to walk a bit faster :mrgreen:

Btw, a suggestion for a lv3 optional advancement for Dwarvish Engineer, named Dwarvish War Engineer which is basically a stronger version of lv2 instead of forced ballista advancement.

HP: 60 , hammer 11-3 , crossbow 25-1 , repairs+8 (measn it will heal faster alied scorpios) , 4 movement, price 43g , AMLA XP 150's
It will also heal alied ships if for any reason this unit is alied with them as in random recruiting (and even compatible with mechanicals from other eras).
Vyncyn
Forum Regular

Post by Vyncyn »

Alright, done. No new artwork for the new unit, but it existst.

There's no urgent bugfix, so I'm still trying to finish some graphics before releasing the next update
IPS

Post by IPS »

Btw, any particular leaking about Regis revamp progress? I'm curious to see how you manage to do it.

Only problem I see at the momment is that the new mounted unit somewhat coinsides with HI roles quite a bit, still sincerely talking HI is the unit that in default we least like from loyalists... but I'm curious about regis focus you will be doing.

Still, I got some few ideas, but I would like to see yours and view how you manage them :mrgreen:

By my view, Chevaliers look fine, but maybe some main impact melee or some impact ranged could do well. Actually they're depending in their spearmen maces to deal a decent mount of impact damage, but literally no specializations refering to impact damage. Quack does little damage to fill this role. I still like the idea of 2 archers (one more standard, one bit more bulkier) which can help at giving a different approach from loyalist and other factions.

Chevalier have healing and better than average ressistances (still in higher levels they have some fire damages, weak arcane support which can harm and not likely to kill steal if used that way as well at securing kills if very required -as hitting 1 or 2 of 5/6 times is almost garanteed-) ... even if I've read some complaints about the forced 50% accuracy in dispell attack but the unit originally did not have that attack and long ago I suggested thas as bonus :lol: :lol: ... as well that in very specific situations poison is a really good special.

personally I think that chevalier being somewhat similar to loyalist but with a more physical offensive focus is fine enough for me. Just that I find that Regis is not accomplishing the same at this momment :( , well some few ideas that could help.

- Better quality fencers than loyalists? something like more cost efficient and stronger fencers in all levels.
- Better quality sargeants/lieutenants in overall.
- Some kind of aristocrat crossbow as ranged unit to kind of replace (or alternative option B) for ranged. Could have better mobility but is more fragible to attacks while having as well somewhat better melee. Maybe an optional advancement that uses fire arrows as well at the cost of some melee.
- Less magic focus than loyalists, but on a different approach than Chevaliers.
- Pressence of more specials like +parry/+rally , but no defensive auras.
- Aristocrat should have healing, as they dislike the idea of dying while being rich?
- Some kind of cheap cannon fodder? dunno, but squires and doncels could suit well.

Well, still there are many different ways to approach regis to have their own identity, but I just gave some ideas which you can readjust some at your convenience.
Vyncyn
Forum Regular

Post by Vyncyn »

Sneakpeak for Regis
- Gave the Noble lords fencer stats+ leadership. Proper pricing is still an issue and I might change the evasion/armor tradoff a bit and work with parry/accuracy bonus
- Spearman to squire (blade melee, no firststrike), still same advancements
- removed HI line
- removed Silver Mage, but added the Mage of light. will work on making them more unique later
- If I can finish them, I'll add a spy/assassin line, similar to the outlaw rouge
- possibly a castle defender line for bowman (high defense in caste/village)
IPS

Post by IPS »

Btw continuing with the regis design discuss, I have some few things to mention.

1.- Regis nobleman will gradually give an slight but considerable disadventage at map controlling because of the fact that in this era considering the lots of horse mount scouts that there are in the era already scout tiers would be like this in tiers depending on their damage types: pierce > blade > impact . Everytime you buy x2 noblemen for example, money you spend to have mobile scouts and village control, but also everytime your opponent buys x2 deer knights even if he spent 6g more than you did, he got 2 direct counters in his own scouts againist your scouts which is way more signifcant the more mobile units are. Fact is that Regis NEED to buy these mounted horsemen to also have some impact to deal againist very specific units.
Suggestions:
- Lv1 nobleman ressistances set to 40% on impact, -10% on pierce, HP to 36 (+3) , price to 19g (+2), XP increase to 43 (+3). This way he gains more utility than just scout. This will make him stronger againist what he's meant to be strongest and more consistent to what counters it.
- Lv2 nobleman ressistances set to 40% on impact, -10% on pierce, XP increase to 95, price increase to 31g. Better lv1 and lv2 deserves more late lv3.
- Lv3 Regis Knight Errant price decrease to 54g (-5g)

This way noblemen have more features than just being impact melee scout that also has disadventage againist most scouts (unless gryphons, for which he's more expensive now for)

2.- Regis will have an slight deficiency on pierce damage type in soon with the squire revamp, this means achers have to be more cost effient. To differenciate more from loy archers I think you can make them bit cheaper, something like HP to 32 (-1) , XP to 41 (+3) and price to 13g (-1). Extra XP should be alright if there are two possible advancement for archers and one of them being the cannonic loy longbowman. This will mean that players have to more oftenly recruit more archers than player using loyalists.

3.- Price shifting between regis pikemen and swordsmen. For case of Regis, pikemen will gain a slightly value increase while swordsman will have a slight decrease of their value. Both prices slightly changed (-2g for swordsmen [27g] , +1g for pikemen [26g]), you can also try to flip their XP values 60 XP (-5) for pikemen and 65 XP (+5) for swordsmen to make them even more different from default. Quite needed to not make regis pikemen undeperform too much compared to Chevalier Pikemen.
- Additionally on lv3 , you can give regis Halberdiers +1 movement but -2 melee damage on blade (to 17-2), as in case of loyalists the bonus blade attack is more valuable from this unit.
- Also making Regis Royal Guards be 5 movement but also 30% (+10%) res to impact and 77 HP (+3).

Even if very slight differences, that could help Regis have more their own personality even with units inspired from default era.

4.- Regis noble fighter will require some more rework than just higher stats in order to not be too similar to upcoming squires. Regis don't count on lv0 to give leadership at all. Maybe change their blade melee to impact melee (scepters or mace) ? also a possibility of +10% inspire aura for lv1's (which would not stack with lv2 leadership aura). That option also as well of some stats variations such as health, pricing modifications.

Also all this are good examples how you can even variate very small things on already existing units to make something slightly different but with own personality :mrgreen:

Random nerf because it's needed: Chevalier pikeman XP to 68 (+6) , while superior over Regis pikemen, they require to feel appart of less tankier also harder to train.

5.- Option or consideration of a lv2 hatchet throwers that could be acting as hybrid fighter (similar to javalineer) but maybe with 8-3 melee and 6-4 blade ranged, but also 20% res on blade and pierce, to be ressistant to a different palette of units than the other 2 melee focused options. Also this combination of ressistances is more valuable in an no advancement lv2 while faction already enjoys of certain units with high impact ressistances. Stats would be too similar to lv2 javalineer (but little more HP because no +first-strike bonus in melee), but maybe 27g too?

Edit:
1) didn't see that regis sargeants did already have rally.
2) didn't realize how BROKEN ARE HUSSARS lol , that +5% accuracy in a potentially 32-3 (+25% ToD) with +accuracy is INSANE, that deserves a nerf. I would rather view something else with the accuracy bonus but NOT THE HUSSAR LOL
- Maybe consider giving it +parry(+5) instead or just no specials and instead new weapon
- Also an optional melee attack without charge but much weaker (something like 14-2 pierce with no specials or 13-2 +parry(+5)) as bonus.
- It's price going to 44g (+4)

3) been thinking maybe few more HP's (and melee to impact) , same damage but keeping +rally on lv2/lv3 leadership advancement could be interesting, unit doesn't count of lv4 advancement.
Vyncyn
Forum Regular

Post by Vyncyn »

1.6.4 is out

Did hold back with the suggested Regis changes for now, since this update would imbalance them anyway
Changes as said in my last post. Hussars lost accuracy, but I changed them to liminal (with slightly reduced base damage). Should give them more useability in the faction without overpowering them.
Removed illuminates from the mage of light copy. Might be less powerful now, but they didn't have the advancement before at all.
I'd like to keep movement on the Halbardier and Royal Guard as they are, but I did some other, experimental balancing.

Also Luz Veteran now has Rally ability too.
IPS

Post by IPS »

Yo been viewing some things in feature, I have some few things to coment.

- Gnomes are actually 40% flat defense instead of 60% , making them defenetively underpowered. I know you tried to correct them but made the opposite of decreasing their flat defense xd
- Luz veteran having now +rally makes him more useful, his price can go up to 23g, as well of parry bonus in sword.
- Forest dwarves are having a lot of traits (2 times more than usual), better check about this and fix in the way you want.
- Few suggestion to regis siege defender. Health from 52 to 48, melee damage decrease to 8-2 , pierce ressistance to 10% , price goes up to 30g
Siege defender is insanely difficult to take down wihtout mages and not all factions have mages, while slowing melee is very powerful bonus for regis which will make them vital to be adquired.
- Regis Baron and Lv2 is having fencer like stats while lv3 is normal flat defense, fix the inconsistency at there.
- Some extra/optional source of impact damage melee for regis? 9-2 impact is not enough for factional purposses, it was also why I suggested Baron to held a mace/scepter. If going more like fencer don't forget that default fencers have 10% cold ressistance. Regis also having 3 lv1 blade melee attackers (not counting bowmen) while only 1 impact attacker that hasn't enough damage by itself to fill this role (unlike of HI heavyinfatrymen in loy)

I loved the idea how the foxblood trait and vixens being only 10% pierce weakness matches correctly. Foxblood is also not giving flat defense bonus, but is already a better version of quick as gives -10% XP reduction and 10% pierce ressistance which is fine as well.

Luz riders being what loyalist calvarymen used to be (but without the cold ressistance) is something I will personally thanks you. How a default nerf (-4 hp) made my favorite unit in default be one of the most MEH unit in the whole default era lmao.

As well I have some propossals about pricing and statts in overall. You did well at nerfing Regis's mage of light as Rally will be quite helpful.
a) Regis Healer some stats readjustment just to be slightly more different from default white mages.
- Arcane ressistance to 20-30% depending on what you want, health readjust to 37, price to 37g.
Dunno what approach you will want in their lv3's , but at not having illuminates you can make easily regis healer be easier to level up in comparation of default's white mages.
b) for now, no suggestion or regis high mages (or defaultish red mages).

Edit: maybe add a lv3 Regis siege guard to not get outmatched in stats by higher level ups. Something like this:
HP 62 , 12-2 fire melee +slows , 17-2 pierce ranged, 20% pierce ressistance, price of 50g. This version can stand againist stronger lv3's enemies.

Also lv2's XP to get to lv3, could be something like between 85 and 90
Last edited by IPS on April 7th, 2023, 7:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Vyncyn
Forum Regular

Post by Vyncyn »

Thanks, I release a quick bugfix version
gnomes ->60% flat
veterans as suggested
F Dwarves have the correct traits
siege defender as suggested
Duke is now elusive too. Have not done 90% cold yet, as they are not intended to be an exact fencer copy

For Regis impact there would be 3 options that would fit them: Squire with mace (and potential mace advancement) or Informant with club instead of dagger. Alternatively reintroduce the HIs
Luz riders being what loyalist calvarymen used to be (but without the cold ressistance) is something I will personally thanks you. How a default nerf (-4 hp) made my favorite unit in default be one of the most MEH unit in the whole default era lmao.
Sorry, not sure I read that correctly. You're telling me not to nerf them, right? :lol:

Regis Healer to 30% arcane (maybe in the future they'll be 80% like regular humans. They are not considered Mages in my head canon)

lvl 3 crossbowman might make the Longbowman/Masterbowman obsolete. It's more of a specialist/supporting unit. Strong with unique attack, but should not be OP in late. I#ll think about it though. My higher prio is working on some more graphics :whistle:

BTW, what do you think about the Hussar now. Any glaring problems I missed?

edit: also, would a damage type change for Chevalier Quack be bad? poison attack from impact->cold. Propably won't affect most units at these low damage values, right?
IPS

Post by IPS »

Vyncyn wrote: April 7th, 2023, 6:38 pm Thanks, I release a quick bugfix version
gnomes ->60% flat
veterans as suggested
F Dwarves have the correct traits
siege defender as suggested
Duke is now elusive too. Have not done 90% cold yet, as they are not intended to be an exact fencer copy

For Regis impact there would be 3 options that would fit them: Squire with mace (and potential mace advancement) or Informant with club instead of dagger. Alternatively reintroduce the HIs
Sorry, not sure I read that correctly. You're telling me not to nerf them, right? :lol:

Regis Healer to 30% arcane (maybe in the future they'll be 80% like regular humans. They are not considered Mages in my head canon)

lvl 3 crossbowman might make the Longbowman/Masterbowman obsolete. It's more of a specialist/supporting unit. Strong with unique attack, but should not be OP in late. I#ll think about it though. My higher prio is working on some more graphics :whistle:

BTW, what do you think about the Hussar now. Any glaring problems I missed?

edit: also, would a damage type change for Chevalier Quack be bad? poison attack from impact->cold. Propably won't affect most units at these low damage values, right?
Please DON'T nerf luz riders , I'm too nostalgic about OLD calvarymen and something that looks very similar to what I used to love in loyalists is very welcome LMAO.

Well, about hussar being liminal aligment is really a cool concept while being 11-3 melee. This means there will not be any -25% damage modifier on them making them more consisitent as well of in very specific ToD being +25% damage is all fine the cost of -1 damage in all other ToD's. Loy lancer is OP and we should wait if in 1.17-1.18 they won't get nerfed because 12-3 pierce melee charge and 10 movement is just insane OP from default era XDDD

In overall, changing quack's ranged to cold, could ehm... cause two situations. In first, in overall impact damage looks quite better againist most units in the era, while also, would make quacks way too strong in modded games which you will gain extra damages (impact melee, cold/arcane ranged, would be an Ageless modded games be a way too strong buff). Still as cold ranged looks more realistic, while also working better againist dwarves and some other stuff (even againist dead woods). Being cold would mean that there will not be any chances to use this attack effectively againist skeletons for 3-5 / 5-5 / 5-6 without accuracy bonus, while the dispell attack being quite strong vs them. Only thing is that would leave chevaliers to have all damage types and also better melee units than most factions, which will pump them in AE scenarios significantly.

I'm on 50/50 with the cold damage type on quacks, cannot be sure if it will be better or worse,

4-4 on Regis noblemen will not be enough blade attack for the faction, which means changing squires to something impact would leave us in the same but on blade damage type deficit. Also depending on backstab to deal decent blade/impact damage in melee range seem not be a good idea at all. Other option could be giving a weak blunt attack to informant as a bonus (something like 6-2 / 7-3 / 9-3) , or idk, making them melee impact instead.

Also maybe increase lv1 duke HP to 31? but their melee is being somewhat too similar over informant.