Tower defense maps

Discussion of all aspects of multiplayer development: unit balancing, map development, server development, and so forth.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

Atreides
Location: On the 2nd story of the centre village of Merwuerdigliebe turning the lights on and off

Re: Tower defense maps

Post by Atreides »

hay207 wrote: August 14th, 2021, 11:19 pm I tested it, not the case when attacked in a new wave arrival, looked normal, could it be happening in a certain wave number? the challenge maybe?
Not as far as that yet, the wave in question was the one with the heavy inf that was followed by the red mages. Only other thing I can add is that one heavy inf got through to the tower before it happened.
hay207
Double Style Tourney #1 Champ

Post by hay207 »

Uploaded to 1.16
Your feedback's highly appreciated Atreides
Ports: Velensk's tower defense, dov's deep shrine, Scrolling survival, Scrolling survival Co-op, Temples of the nagas.
Addons: Tower defense maps , some ANL scenarios like: ANL 3p "A New Land" survival type, and ANL Co-operative map for 2p
hay207

Post by hay207 »

Deleted, requires more edit
Ports: Velensk's tower defense, dov's deep shrine, Scrolling survival, Scrolling survival Co-op, Temples of the nagas.
Addons: Tower defense maps , some ANL scenarios like: ANL 3p "A New Land" survival type, and ANL Co-operative map for 2p
hay207

Post by hay207 »

Ok, finally re-uploaded, with code cleaning by Atreides.
If you liked this mod, i can upload Velensk's original map for the tower defense
Renamed addon to "Tower defense"
Enjoy!!