For Power (0.6.5.5)

Discussion and development of scenarios and campaigns for the game.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

Rendy55

Re: For Power (0.6.5.3)

Post by Rendy55 »

March to the east is hard as hell even on easy , i start with 100gold but there is tons of wraiths,revenants and invisible shadows.
Attachments
FP5-March_to_the_East_zaznam_20230130-094624.gz
(100.03 KiB) Downloaded 39 times
moira

Re: For Power (0.6.5.3)

Post by moira »

Love the campaign so far. I'm on Part 3, first scenario and I've been having an issue since Part 2 where Merissa and Tinry don't show up. I had to force end the last scenario to progress because it wouldn't register that all my units had left the city because I didn't have Merissa and Tinry. Any advice on how to fix this?
James_The_Invisible

Re: For Power (0.6.5.4)

Post by James_The_Invisible »

A new version is out. It is available only for Battle for Wesnoth 1.18, 1.16 is not supported anymore. I have fixed some not-fatal bugs/issues that I have discovered my play through, see CHANGELOG.md for details. I also lowered enemy's gold in scenario Avenger (in Chapter 5) because I found it too hard even to easy, now it depends only on difficulty level (2000 on easy, 2500 on normal, 3000 on hard). Another important change is that I changed scenarios's ids to match their names so old save files from some scenarios will no longer work (but save files from previous versions of Wesnoth are not guaranteed to work anyway). That is all for now.
James_The_Invisible

Re: For Power (0.6.5.5)

Post by James_The_Invisible »

A new version is out. It does not bring any new exciting features, just some improvements. Probably the biggest one is a new introduction of Chapter 1 - it now describes better Clare's background. There is now a warning at start of Chapter 3 that units from Chapter 1 will be lost at the end of the chapter. I also increased some stats for Lemyr as High Paladin (it is used in the multiplayer campaign) as mainline's Paladin's stats were improved for Wesnoth 1.18. Another change is in icon for hard difficulty level for Chapters 2, 3 and 4 (I changed it from Arch Mage to Silver Mage).

Note: this was the first version that was uploaded to the add-ons server automatically. I just started using continuous integration/deployment to upload the add-on creation (well technically pushing) of git tag. I use the script wesnoth_addon_manager packaged with Wesnoth and it is run in GitLab CI. I also use the ci to run wmllint. For anyone interested, the configuration for ci is in the git repository in file .gitlab-ci.yml and I use my own Docker image https://hub.docker.com/r/konecnyjakub/wesnoth/ (source for that is also available).