Corpse Mod 2

The place to post your WML questions and answers.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

Forum rules
  • Please use [code] BBCode tags in your posts for embedding WML snippets.
  • To keep your code readable so that others can easily help you, make sure to indent it following our conventions.
pipapopinguin

Corpse Mod 2

Post by pipapopinguin »

You can write bugs and suggestions in here or just talk about my add-on Corpse Mod 2.
Author of Corpse Mod 2, Breeze-Mod,Reflections and don't click here.
pipapopinguin

Re: Corpse Mod 2

Post by pipapopinguin »

If you are creating your own era, campaigne or mod and you are using default era images for your units, you could tell me it's id and which unit it is in the default era, so that this unit type will not go through the process of not being detected by my mod. For Example:
Stronger Peasant unit from Stronger level 0 Era; uses default peaseant image; give me its id, Peasant Strong, and then say something "its like the default peasant unit".
If you are creating your own unit with custom images and you do have a frame, in which the unit is dead or simply have "die" frames, you could send me it's id and the image as a path from your "images/" folder.

Please send private messages
secretspacepolice

Post by secretspacepolice »

this mod causes maps to melt from random tiles going everywhere
Lord-Knightmare
Discord Moderator
Location: Somewhere in the depths of Irdya, gathering my army to eventually destroy the known world.

Post by Lord-Knightmare »

This Steam Forums post suggests that your add-on is infecting maps with random tiles in every map. I suggest you check and correct it.
Creator of "War of Legends"
Creator of the Isle of Mists survival scenario.
Maintainer of Forward They Cried
User:Knyghtmare | My Medium
pipapopinguin

Post by pipapopinguin »

Thanks for informing me, I've corrected the problem by making a seperate mod, that enables the terrain changes from my mod. For people ecountering this problem, just don't install "Corpse Mod Blood-In-Water". Also, I have yet to be sent screenshots of the problem or maps, that seem to be "infested" with the problem. That's the best solution for now, I guess.
Rendy55

Post by Rendy55 »

Terrain changes still occure here is camparison of one map and another where ai's keep dissapeared.
Attachments
Bitva_o_Wesnoth_-_1.16.6_06.11.2022_16_52_52.png
Bitva_o_Wesnoth_-_1.16.6_06.11.2022_16_55_49.png
Bitva_o_Wesnoth_-_1.16.6_06.11.2022_16_56_24.png
pipapopinguin

Post by pipapopinguin »

Rendy55 wrote: November 6th, 2022, 10:29 pm Terrain changes still occure here is camparison of one map and another where ai's keep dissapeared.
Thank you for informing me, I think I found the problem in the code. I uploaded the new update onto the add-ons-servers. If you want me to maybe fix your map, you can send me it's safe-file and i can implement the change into there too. (This is to everyone, wanting me to fix theirs)
Rendy55

Post by Rendy55 »

pipapopinguin wrote: November 14th, 2022, 2:18 pm
Rendy55 wrote: November 6th, 2022, 10:29 pm Terrain changes still occure here is camparison of one map and another where ai's keep dissapeared.
Thank you for informing me, I think I found the problem in the code. I uploaded the new update onto the add-ons-servers. If you want me to maybe fix your map, you can send me it's safe-file and i can implement the change into there too. (This is to everyone, wanting me to fix theirs)

I have tried utbs and south guard with your mod without problem
Then tried in version 17 sota also no problem
But then tried dead water and htt and problem appear again its in 1,17 version.
Attachments
DT-The_Lost_General_Turn_1.gz
(416.29 KiB) Downloaded 70 times
pipapopinguin

Post by pipapopinguin »

Rendy55 wrote: November 29th, 2022, 9:27 am its in 1,17 version.
Well, I didn't think anyone would port it into the new version before I did (It's not on the add-ons server there yet). But the problem probably isn't related to that. I think you've (or whoever gave you this version of my mod) used the old version from my mod on 1.16, because i can see the change isn't implemented there yet. I don't know how events are carried over in senarios, but in the attached file the game shouldn't have any bugs.
Attachments
DT-The_Lost_General_corpse_mod_edited_Turn_1.gz
I have corrected the problem, which is related to terrain changes at least, in this file and coverted it to the safe-file format.
(444.3 KiB) Downloaded 63 times
Rendy55

Post by Rendy55 »

pipapopinguin wrote: December 2nd, 2022, 9:12 pm
Rendy55 wrote: November 29th, 2022, 9:27 am its in 1,17 version.
Well, I didn't think anyone would port it into the new version before I did (It's not on the add-ons server there yet). But the problem probably isn't related to that. I think you've (or whoever gave you this version of my mod) used the old version from my mod on 1.16, because i can see the change isn't implemented there yet. I don't know how events are carried over in senarios, but in the attached file the game shouldn't have any bugs.
Yes i have copy it to 1,17 version .
Thanks now works fine only at end of scenario some lua error appear.
needmoreplayers

addon problem #99

Post by needmoreplayers »

went to map editor

this happened

The following add-on had errors and could not be loaded:
Wesnoth1.16/data/add-ons/Dead_Bodies/_main.cfg

Please report this to the author or maintainer of this add-on.

Details:

Macro/file 'ITEM_CORPSE_MOD' is missing
at add-ons/Dead_Bodies/_main.cfg:19

reinstalled

same thing

only happens when going to map editor

how in the world does map editor

cause this bug of addon/mods being affected..

happened in past also

this specific file or file path error or w/e it is hasn't happened so far i think --when going into other things (like joining multiplayer)

going to map editor causes other things (addons/mods/etc) to break randomly

cant remember which but probably a whole bunch