The second Strife

Discussion and development of scenarios and campaigns for the game.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

hermestrismi

The second Strife

Post by hermestrismi »

The unknown story of the group of heroes who saved the central region of the Great Continent from falling into utter chaos and created hope for lasting peace.
A story about courage and intelligence, about patience and defiance, about sacrifice.
The story of The Second great Strife

under construction: only four scenarios are available
Note: This campaign contain a new faction : Eventide (from The Great Strife era) , with many other factions from TDM Project.
Note: A sequel to The Dark War trilogy and The Dark Elves: the beginning
Changeling
v. 0.0.4
4 scenarios
v. 0.0.3
3 scenarios .
hermestrismi

Re: The second Strife

Post by hermestrismi »

plot and personal notes
Spoiler:
Last edited by hermestrismi on January 23rd, 2023, 11:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Helmet

Re: The second Strife

Post by Helmet »

hermestrismi wrote: November 28th, 2022, 5:26 am A story about courage and intelligence, about patience and defiance, about sacrifice.
I played the first scenario. It was a fun scenario. I spent all the gold, and I had a lot more units than the undead army. I could've spent much less, I now realize. I should've checked the enemy gold before recruiting.

The story was interesting. I liked the new types of units especially.

Just as I was about to kill the enemy leader, my loyal Desperado got killed and turned into a skeleton. I always take risks with my loyal units to get them XP. And then they die. :doh:
Author of:
DIY Campaign, Confederacy of Swamp Creatures: Big Battle 1, Confederacy of Swamp Creatures: Big Battle 2, Frogfolk Delivery Service, The Pool of Ek.