Political Map of the Green Isle

For writers working on documentation, story prose, announcements, and all kinds of Wesnoth text.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

Ashmyr

Political Map of the Green Isle

Post by Ashmyr »

Yumi on Discord told me that this was the best place for it, and suggested I place it on the forums.

I've got an RPG project set in Irdya, and I made a political map of the Green Isle for it. Thought it might be cool to share.
Attachments
Untitled drawing (56).png
Novice campaign creator.
Developer of "Dwarvish Kingdom" for 1.14.x; intermediate Dwarvish campaign. Any and all constructive feedback, is greatly appreciated! If you have played it, please DM me :)
More campaigns to come soon :)
Lord-Knightmare
Discord Moderator
Location: Somewhere in the depths of Irdya, gathering my army to eventually destroy the known world.

Re: Political Map of the Green Isle

Post by Lord-Knightmare »

Isn't Blackmore under Wesfolk control?
Creator of "War of Legends"
Creator of the Isle of Mists survival scenario.
Maintainer of Forward They Cried
User:Knyghtmare | My Medium
Ashmyr

Post by Ashmyr »

Not under mainline lore. It's not clear who controls it. I know it's under Wesfolk control in Saving Elensefar, but that's not a mainline campaign.
Novice campaign creator.
Developer of "Dwarvish Kingdom" for 1.14.x; intermediate Dwarvish campaign. Any and all constructive feedback, is greatly appreciated! If you have played it, please DM me :)
More campaigns to come soon :)
Gothyoba

Post by Gothyoba »

Is this supposed to be canon? I haven’t played TRoW so I can’t really tell. In any case I really like the map. I would like to note that according to turin, an inactive developer (according to his profile), has claimed that Saving Elensefar is canon: viewtopic.php?t=15635
Whitefang Orc