Wesnoth+WESNOVA complete multicampaignART

Make art for user-made content.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

Forum rules
Before posting critique in this forum, you must read the following thread:
leko8731

Wesnoth+WESNOVA complete multicampaignART

Post by leko8731 »

Hi folks, looking for "artist", "storytellers", "ideas", existing or new ...

(LAWFUL + NEUTRAL against CHAOTIC + LIMINAL)

I am starting a huge multi-campaign-campaign so I need as much as different surroundings to keep it interresting.
I will use an extra "Earth" map with "ancient" "Portals" to the main explored regions on both worlds, WESNOTH and WESNOVA adapted to the stories.
Advantage : The most "crazy" environments and "original races" can be develloped and incorporated into the story without disturbing the "WESNOTH" environment or timeline by "jumping time and space" using the Wesnoth timeline as we would do on f.i. MARS.

As the upgrades will have a big influence so the start will be with tier 0 units, later buy only tier 1. The ennemies wil always be able to buy one level higher as the expected friend-level, to keep it interresting. I calculate all unit-values in a strict way so a total can be calculated for whatever race you oppose.

All ideas are welcome, free usable maps, units, stories, maps, scenarios or campaigns, artwork ...
All makers of incorporated ideas will be mentioned in the "WESNOVA" main campaign.

Awaiting your input, Leo