Abandoned Add-ons - Need Maintainers - Open to Anyone

Discussion and development of scenarios and campaigns for the game.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

Lord-Knightmare
Discord Moderator
Location: Somewhere in the depths of Irdya, gathering my army to eventually destroy the known world.

Re: Abandoned Add-ons - Need Maintainers - Open to Anyone

Post by Lord-Knightmare »

rogul wrote: January 5th, 2022, 11:28 am Hi,
I am interested in porting Elves Banding for War to 1.16, have pm'd the creator a few days ago, haven't heard back so will start on it, unless someone else is already doing it.
Better to announce it on the porting project and have it taken off the list if you intend to maintain it.
Creator of "War of Legends"
Creator of the Isle of Mists survival scenario.
Maintainer of Forward They Cried
User:Knyghtmare | My Medium
hermestrismi

Post by hermestrismi »

Did someone remember any abondoned campaign about a war between elves and dwarves or drakes and dwarves?
Lord-Knightmare
Discord Moderator
Location: Somewhere in the depths of Irdya, gathering my army to eventually destroy the known world.

hermestrismi wrote: June 27th, 2022, 6:14 pm Did someone remember any abondoned campaign about a war between elves and dwarves or drakes and dwarves?
Elves and Wose or Story of a Drake Outcast or The Fires of Pride or DarthKarth or Broken Valley.
Not sure but these might match with what you're looking for.
egallager

Post by egallager »

Some requests for some old add-ons to receive the "Make HttT Anime Again" treatment:
hermestrismi

Post by hermestrismi »

Hi.
I am looking for an abandoned campaign (even incomplete or broken or with few scenarios) to use it as a base for a new campaign on my collection of TDMProject.
Best state (not necessarily all of them) :
location: far north (or a snowy location). If not, then an isolated location (at least no contradiction with the Canon time-line),
Races: preferably tumdra elves (or any snow-terrain elves). If not, at least elves. Preferably, no humans involved. Any abandoned race but with animated state (their own base images at least) ,
Version of wesnoth: the old they are the best (bfw 0.2 to 0.4 would be the best).
It must be surely abandoned since I will change it radically not really maintain it as it is.
If none of those conditions are possible, I am open to any suggestions about interesting campaign but from 0.2 or 0.4 only
Lord-Knightmare
Discord Moderator

I am looking for an abandoned campaign (even incomplete or broken or with few scenarios) to use it as a base for a new campaign on my collection of TDMProject.
location: far north (or a snowy location). If not, then an isolated location (at least no contradiction with the Canon time-line),
Races: preferably tumdra elves (or any snow-terrain elves). If not, at least elves. Preferably, no humans involved. Any abandoned race but with animated state (their own base images at least) ,
Version of wesnoth: the old they are the best (bfw 0.2 to 0.4 would be the best).
It must be surely abandoned since I will change it radically not really maintain it as it is.
If none of those conditions are possible, I am open to any suggestions about interesting campaign but from 0.2 or 0.4 only
"The Stormblade"?
hermestrismi

Post by hermestrismi »

Lord-Knightmare wrote: April 16th, 2023, 7:27 am
"The Stormblade"?
Link or what version of wesnoth
Edit. I found it. I will try it. Thank you very much
EDIT. Looks interesting. Thank you
hermestrismi

Post by hermestrismi »

If someone need to maintain an old campaign from 1.2 or 1.0, I may send him one of my files: a working version with the slightest possible changes.
The list include some multiplayer scenarios but shaped to be sp campaigns (and their is more than what is in the list)
Attachments
20231120_222724_mfnr.jpg
20231120_222742_mfnr.jpg
20231120_222808_mfnr.jpg
20231120_222837_mfnr.jpg