[Complete] Isar Foundation Hi 1.16 Season

Moderator: Forum Moderators

dwarftough

[Complete] Isar Foundation Hi 1.16 Season

Post by dwarftough »

Welcome fellow Wesnothians! I'm proud to announce that Isar Foundation has started on 1.16!

Rules are simple: join games hosted by IsarFoundation, they will be "Isar Foundation #...", play, win. After you win, whisper to the bot that you won. Get higher rating and climb the leaderboard!

Quick info on bots commands:

Commands:

won <gameid> (alternative form win <gameid>): reports the game as your win. Example: won 124. How to see the id of the game? It's written in the first bot message in the chat, also in the game title.

me: information about you. Your rating, place in the ranking, ids of your unfinished games, ids of contested games where you played.

contest <gameid>: use this command to complain about a false report (if your opp reported the game they lost as their victory) or a game with some problem or abuse (for example, some player didn't move at turn 1).

leaderboard: top10 best players

info nick: info about player "nick"

game <gameid>: info about game gameid.

Feel free to post feedback here, on in our discord https://discord.gg/AmyzYNXrnc
Keep it cool and have fun!
Last edited by dwarftough on June 17th, 2022, 10:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Co-founder and current maintainer of IsarFoundation, Afterlife Rated and overall Wesnoth Autohost Project
Developer and maintainer of my fork of World Conquest, Invincibles Conquest II
5dPZ

Re: [In Progress] Isar Foundation Hi 1.16 Season

Post by 5dPZ »

What about the "Bye 1.14" Season? *wink* *wink*
dwarftough

Post by dwarftough »

5dPZ wrote: November 11th, 2021, 3:52 am What about the "Bye 1.14" Season? *wink* *wink*
That was a cool name, but alas. Although bots on 1.14 are still running, just in case
Co-founder and current maintainer of IsarFoundation, Afterlife Rated and overall Wesnoth Autohost Project
dwarftough

Post by dwarftough »

The estimated date for the end of the season is April, 1. In case of any updates on that matter, I will post it in this thread, also you can ask questions here or in discord if you have any. Thanks for playing with us!

The games will continue further until a special announcement
dwarftough

Post by dwarftough »

Recently I've received a lot of complaints about people who don't report their wins on IsarFoundation bot. This started to be a troubling issue: decent folks who don't report their wins undermine the rating system, both by their underestimated ratings and by providing grounds to false reporting (against them).
Because of these facts, in order to improve the rating system stability, I decided to tighten the rules: **you can't join IsarFoundation games if you have 5 unreported uncontested games**. Report all your wins in time (24 hours) and contest invalid (ended on turn 1) or old unreported games.

P.S. all old unreported game before May 18 were cancelled