You've been playing Wesnoth too long when...

This is the place for forum games, not discussing games (Off-Topic), games development (Games Development), or Wesnoth (all other forums above).

Moderator: Forum Moderators

Lord-Knightmare
Discord Moderator
Location: Somewhere in the depths of Irdya, gathering my army to eventually destroy the known world.

Re: You've been playing Wesnoth too long when...

Post by Lord-Knightmare »

1321: you started as a player and then transitioned to UMC author and then became dev in 11 years.
Stereo

Post by Stereo »

1322: you say Alas, Curses and describe a situation using game terms.
Atreides
Location: On the 2nd story of the centre village of Merwuerdigliebe turning the lights on and off

Post by Atreides »

1323: When describing the best way to kill a moth is by using your hands since it has a 90% CTH.
--
Lonely Era Merry Christmas Campaign Red MP Maps Everfell Age of Trials
“Some people scorn a cat and think it not an essential; but the Clemens tribe are not of these.” ― Mark Twain
ForestDragon

Post by ForestDragon »

Atreides wrote: February 1st, 2022, 11:59 pm 1323: When describing the best way to kill a moth is by using your hands since it has a 90% CTH.
A decent number of flying units (living ones at least) in wesnoth are weak to impact too
My active add-ons: The Great Steppe Era,XP Bank,Alliances Mod,Pestilence,GSE + EoMa
My inactive add-ons: Tale of Alan (1.12),The Golden Age (1.12/1.13) (all add-ons no longer supported)
Co-creator of Era of Magic
RoonieW

Post by RoonieW »

When at work your supervisor asks for that report and your reply is "IIRWIIR" xD
hermestrismi

Post by hermestrismi »

when you created some campaigns for 1.12 and pass a year playing them and then -when you want to upload them- you discover that the server was closed because 1.14 is outdated for the new 1.16 hhhhhhh
Author of The Dark Master (BfW1.12-1.14-1.16), CoCreator of The Dark Hordes (BfW1.12-1.14-1.16), Maintainer of Return of the Legion (BfW 1.16) Maintainer of Eternal Kingdom (BfW 1.16) ReCreator of An Elvish Scout (BfW 1.16)
Lordlewis
Location: All around, every where. All in one place yet I'm there.-Lordlewis

Post by Lordlewis »

1326: When you load up the menu screen and still expect the original menu music from years and years ago (man I feel old)
Gold is great!
Swat them bugs!