wesnoth cursor for xorg

The place for chatting and discussing subjects unrelated to Wesnoth.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

jemadux

wesnoth cursor for xorg

Post by jemadux »

I really love the pointer of in game cursor .. is there any way to port it as package as main cursor on a linux system ?
gnombat

Re: wesnoth cursor for xorg

Post by gnombat »

jemadux wrote: January 12th, 2022, 12:40 pm I really love the pointer of in game cursor .. is there any way to port it as package as main cursor on a linux system ?
Do you have the "Show color cursors" option enabled? (To see it, click "Preferences" and then "Advanced".)
jemadux

Post by jemadux »

gnombat wrote: January 12th, 2022, 1:48 pm
jemadux wrote: January 12th, 2022, 12:40 pm I really love the pointer of in game cursor .. is there any way to port it as package as main cursor on a linux system ?
Do you have the "Show color cursors" option enabled? (To see it, click "Preferences" and then "Advanced".)
i meant , to have use the same cursor , as my xorg-cursor ... not just in the game ...
gnombat

Post by gnombat »

jemadux wrote: January 13th, 2022, 5:34 pm i meant , to have use the same cursor , as my xorg-cursor ... not just in the game ...
Probably that is possible, although it might depend on what desktop environment you are using...

For KDE, the instructions here seem to work:

https://userbase.kde.org/Create_your_own_mouse_cursor_theme
jemadux

Post by jemadux »

gnombat wrote: January 13th, 2022, 9:10 pm
jemadux wrote: January 13th, 2022, 5:34 pm i meant , to have use the same cursor , as my xorg-cursor ... not just in the game ...
Probably that is possible, although it might depend on what desktop environment you are using...

For KDE, the instructions here seem to work:

https://userbase.kde.org/Create_your_own_mouse_cursor_theme
an window manager :P