The Reign of the Lords

It's not easy creating an entire faction or era. Post your work and collaborate in this forum.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

The_Gnat

Re: The Reign of the Lords

Post by The_Gnat »

TheComedian wrote: January 4th, 2022, 1:23 pm Hi ! I could use some help, since 1.16 the advancement modification is not working. I tick the option, launch, and then no extra advancement. When I came back to the map selection menu, the box option is unchecked while other options are always remembered... Someone ever had this issue ?
Hello TheComedian! This is a strange issue I haven't experienced before. Could you perhaps trying to uninstall the add-on then re-download and see if that works?

Thank you!
TheComedian

Post by TheComedian »

Hello The_Gnat ! I tried, I uninstalled and re-download, same issue, I tried to suppress the files manually and re-download, same... And I have stranger : a friend of mine has the game on two differents computer, it's perfectly ok on one and he has the same issue as me on the other !
The_Gnat

Post by The_Gnat »

TheComedian wrote: January 9th, 2022, 10:51 pm Hello The_Gnat ! I tried, I uninstalled and re-download, same issue, I tried to suppress the files manually and re-download, same... And I have stranger : a friend of mine has the game on two differents computer, it's perfectly ok on one and he has the same issue as me on the other !
That is really strange! I wonder if this could have something to do with the saved preferences in the userdata?

Could you try going (on Windows) My Games/Wesnoth 1.16/ and move everything from this folder out of it. (Don't delete it, I don't want you to lose your settings!) But then you can see once everything is removed. The game should launch with default preferences and cleared cache.

See if this allows you to check the box now? Thank you! :D
TheComedian

Post by TheComedian »

I works !! Thanks you a lot !
The_Gnat

Post by The_Gnat »

TheComedian wrote: January 14th, 2022, 10:05 am I works !! Thanks you a lot !
Awesome! Really glad to hear! :D :D