FrostBlade's Season 2 (10 Scenarios-Addons)

Discussion of all aspects of multiplayer development: unit balancing, map development, server development, and so forth.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

FrostBlade5

FrostBlade's Season 2 (10 Scenarios-Addons)

Post by FrostBlade5 »

Game Version: Wesnoth 1.16.x
last updated: 26.12.2021

Most of my Maps/Scenarios support Multiplayer and Singleplayer, co-op and/or pvp.

Every 10 scenarios i create are one season.
Season 2 (2022) Scenario/Addon-List:

1 - Blood Castle [6 players - co-op and/or pvp - size=50x25 - Player 1 are Beasts/Monsters AI controlled]
2 - Cold Dark [6 players - co-op and/or pvp - size=100x150 - Player 7 are Beasts/Monsters AI controlled]
3 - Witch Forest [6 players - co-op and/or pvp - size=100x50 - Player 7 are Beasts/Monsters AI controlled]
4 - comingsoon
5 - comingsoon
6 - comingsoon
7 - comingsoon
8 - comingsoon
9 - comingsoon
10 - comingsoon

After downloading any of my Addons open Multiplayer start a Local-Game or connect to a Server.
Then you will find the Addon under the Scenarios-List at the very bottom.
You can find all my Content by typing frost into the Addon-Search.

Suggestions, Problems, Improvements? Let me know in the Comments below.
I will keep working to improve/fix any of my previous scenarios.

Season 1: viewtopic.php?t=54949
Lord-Knightmare
Discord Moderator
Location: Somewhere in the depths of Irdya, gathering my army to eventually destroy the known world.

Re: FrostBlade's Season 2 (10 Scenarios-Addons)

Post by Lord-Knightmare »

Your add-ons are all MP Scenarios and yet, you are uploading them all as "SP Scenarios"...
FrostBlade5

Post by FrostBlade5 »

Lord-Knightmare wrote: December 26th, 2021, 8:07 pm Your add-ons are all MP Scenarios and yet, you are uploading them all as "SP Scenarios"...
As mentioned in the thread itself, the scenarios can be played either multi or singleplayer.
There is no specific cathegorie, both works.
Lord-Knightmare
Discord Moderator
Location: Somewhere in the depths of Irdya, gathering my army to eventually destroy the known world.

FrostBlade5 wrote: December 26th, 2021, 8:17 pm
Lord-Knightmare wrote: December 26th, 2021, 8:07 pm Your add-ons are all MP Scenarios and yet, you are uploading them all as "SP Scenarios"...
As mentioned in the thread itself, the scenarios can be played either multi or singleplayer.
No, I meant if they are single-player scenarios: They are meant to be accessed from the campaign-menu.
TBH, playing a single player scenario from the MP Create game is a design flaw of the game itself but oh well... :hmm:
FrostBlade5

Post by FrostBlade5 »

Lord-Knightmare wrote: December 26th, 2021, 8:38 pm
FrostBlade5 wrote: December 26th, 2021, 8:17 pm
No, I meant if they are single-player scenarios: They are meant to be accessed from the campaign-menu.
TBH, playing a single player scenario from the MP Create game is a design flaw of the game itself but oh well... :hmm:
Yeah that makes sense, just for myself i dont mind starting a singleplayer scenario as a local game. I always did it that way.
Not sure if there is a way to teach the game so a scenario can be started from campaign menu, i guess not from reading your comment.

However seems like i missunderstood your frist comment.
Then again, not sure what to do now.
One can still connect to wesnoth multiplayer-server and host a game with my scenarios, should't be an issue.
Lord-Knightmare
Discord Moderator

I just played Blood Castle and it was terrible. The monsters side spammed the entire map as early as turn 8 and took out all sides.
It's turn 13, and the monsters side has 80 units...