Clash of Heroes (4p PvP)

Discussion of all aspects of multiplayer development: unit balancing, map development, server development, and so forth.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

PapaSmurfReloaded

Re: Clash of Heroes (4p PvP)

Post by PapaSmurfReloaded »

Verbatov wrote: December 22nd, 2019, 1:21 pm didn't you create the "clash of heroes" mod?
I created Clash of Heroes add-on, however those issues you reported seem to be related to the era you were using.
Verbatov

Post by Verbatov »

My mistake, I read it wrong. This is "clash of the lords" and not "clash of heroes".
PapaSmurfReloaded

New version with minor changes.
PapaSmurfReloaded

Notice: If you have a version of this add-on that is older than 1.16.211110, please uninstall it manually by either via the add-on manager or by deleting the folder that contains it (it will be located within the Wesnoth add-on folder).

To fix an issue, newer versions of this add-on use a different folder name. This means the older versions of the add-on will not be automatically deleted after downloading the one that is currently in the add-on server. There should be no interference between both versions but those have the older version may find themselves having duplicates after downloading the new one. Sorry for the inconvenience!
Last edited by PapaSmurfReloaded on November 24th, 2022, 11:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
PapaSmurfReloaded

Updated some deprecated pieces of code.
Dunefolk may spawn as random enemies now.