Vernum MP Scenarios

Discussion and development of scenarios and campaigns for the game.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

Atreides
Location: On the 2nd story of the centre village of Merwuerdigliebe turning the lights on and off

Vernum MP Scenarios

Post by Atreides »

Tried these out and found them quite interesting.

Several of the AI sides do need disallow shuffle set though.

Really nice maps. Scenario scripts are a lot of fun, especially Perchwood. Played it through and won. No spoilers though. : )

A few other things that needed fixing were allow player no should have been set for the monster sides so that mirroring of factions works better. No point in playing those sides anyways.

Also any sides with recruit lists MUST have faction=Custom set to actually work properly.

Also found a couple of broken image links for the elven bow and the flamblade.
Lord-Knightmare
Discord Moderator
Location: Somewhere in the depths of Irdya, gathering my army to eventually destroy the known world.

Re: Vernum MP Scenarios

Post by Lord-Knightmare »

I just noticed...this belongs in "Multiplayer Developement", not "SP campaigns and Scenarios"
Creator of "War of Legends"
Creator of the Isle of Mists survival scenario.
Maintainer of Forward They Cried
User:Knyghtmare | My Medium
Atreides
Location: On the 2nd story of the centre village of Merwuerdigliebe turning the lights on and off

Re: Vernum MP Scenarios

Post by Atreides »

Lord-Knightmare wrote: December 2nd, 2021, 5:06 pm I just noticed...this belongs in "Multiplayer Developement", not "SP campaigns and Scenarios"
Yeah it's all pretty confusing with the different forums. Looks like I guessed wrong. : )