Suggestions for Human Alliance scenario--LoW multiplayer

Share and discuss strategies for playing the game, and get help and tips from other players.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

alex_poopy

Suggestions for Human Alliance scenario--LoW multiplayer

Post by alex_poopy »

Hi,
Has anyone recently tried the Legend of Wesmere co-op multiplayer campaign? I'm playing it with a friend and we have been stuck for months on the Human Alliance scenario. It seems like there is just an impossible amount of enemies compared to the forces you can muster with your gold.
Lord-Knightmare
Discord Moderator
Location: Somewhere in the depths of Irdya, gathering my army to eventually destroy the known world.

Re: Suggestions for Human Alliance scenario--LoW multiplayer

Post by Lord-Knightmare »

alex_poopy wrote: November 28th, 2021, 3:33 am Hi,
Has anyone recently tried the Legend of Wesmere co-op multiplayer campaign? I'm playing it with a friend and we have been stuck for months on the Human Alliance scenario. It seems like there is just an impossible amount of enemies compared to the forces you can muster with your gold.
Usually the trick is playing defensively throughout and sending a squad of 4-6 Dwarf Lords + 2 Shydes to the allied leader to defend his castle. However, I have played during 1.8 so cannot say if this tactic still works or not.

Nowadays, LoW MP is probably just messed up and incomplete. Not sure why it has not been disabled yet.
Creator of "War of Legends"
Creator of the Isle of Mists survival scenario.
Maintainer of Forward They Cried
User:Knyghtmare | My Medium
gayeelias

Re: Suggestions for Human Alliance scenario--LoW multiplayer

Post by gayeelias »

Thank you, this question was also relevant to me.