The Sojournings of Grog (3.4.0 is out)

Discussion and development of scenarios and campaigns for the game.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

Konrad2
Forum Moderator

Re: The Sojournings of Grog (3.4.0 is out)

Post by Konrad2 »

Fisherman (unit)
He has the special notes for poison, but he doesn't have any attack that can inflict poison.

Dragonbane
I believe that the enemy leaders (with the Dragonlord being an exception) are too easily baited. They usually die before the spend all their money. And they tend to prefer village taking over recruiting.

Please update the Quenoth recruits for the next release, they all cost less than 20 gold right now, even the lvl 3 units. (This was somewhat recently adressed in mainline.)

(FTR, I've finished the campaign now.)
Major_Swampy

Post by Major_Swampy »

Hey, Elvish_Hunter. I think your maintained campaign is pretty cool and very ancient (over 10 years), because yesterday I already started to play your campaign. I thank you and Eros (who as Campaign Design/Original Developer) for your hard work so far. :D
Spoiler:
Sorry for my english, I'm not english native.
Regards, Swampy.

(Already mastered the LotI as 4 times until the end, so wanna me to play it again!?)
Elvish_Hunter
Forum Moderator

Post by Elvish_Hunter »

Major_Swampy wrote: September 5th, 2020, 11:24 pm I thank you and Eros (who as Campaign Design/Original Developer) for your hard work so far. :D
Thank you (and your brother) for playing this campaign! I'm glad that you like it.
Current maintainer of these add-ons:
1.14: The Sojournings of Grog, A Rough Life, The White Troll (co-author), Wesnoth Lua Pack
1.12: Children of Dragons