Random frankenstein units

Make art for user-made content.

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Developers

Forum rules
Before posting critique in this forum, you must read the following thread:
SexyPringles

Random frankenstein units

Post by SexyPringles »

Hello there, I have been playing BfW for a long time now and i wanted to try making my own sprites from scratch. Well that didn't go so well and after trying some several times I decided that i should first try frankensteining to attain some kind of understanding of how sprites work. So here is my first frankenstein sprite with a little description about him.
Attachments
The king of gods Zeus is known for his powerfull lightnings and unparalleled strenght and speed. Many ask why the father of gods doesn't use a weapon, some say that it would be too easy for Zeus to destroy his opponent. Others say that Zeus has a sadistic nature and he enjoys hearing his enemies bones turn to dust in his hands. Whichever the case, this is a god you don't want to challenge.
The king of gods Zeus is known for his powerfull lightnings and unparalleled strenght and speed. Many ask why the father of gods doesn't use a weapon, some say that it would be too easy for Zeus to destroy his opponent. Others say that Zeus has a sadistic nature and he enjoys hearing his enemies bones turn to dust in his hands. Whichever the case, this is a god you don't want to challenge.
zeus.png (4.15 KiB) Viewed 1223 times

SexyPringles

Re: Random frankenstein units

Post by SexyPringles »

This time i put together a wose juggernaut
Attachments
Wose juggernauts are a rare cast of woses who enjoy fighting unlike their other brethren.
Wose juggernauts are a rare cast of woses who enjoy fighting unlike their other brethren.
wose juggernaut.png (10.23 KiB) Viewed 1141 times

SexyPringles

Post by SexyPringles »

This fellow knows his manners and customs. I used master at arms units body and added for him a head of necromancer to make him look unique. The staff and his monocle are made by me and i added those to make him look more like a gentleman.
Attachments
Gentlemans are polite, calm and considerate they also have a great rank and influence in the society. They may seem harmless in combat but beware since a gentleman always accepts a duel...
Gentlemans are polite, calm and considerate they also have a great rank and influence in the society. They may seem harmless in combat but beware since a gentleman always accepts a duel...
Gentleman.png (4.03 KiB) Viewed 774 times

SexyPringles

Post by SexyPringles »

New one after few weeks
Attachments
Spartans are cast of fierce warriors that don't know the meaning of retreat or surrendering. The leader of spartans, king Leonidas stands at the top of his fellow warriors his skills with spear and sword are unparalled among spartans. His charisma and leadership makes him greatly respected by his soldiers and greatly feared by his enemies.
Spartans are cast of fierce warriors that don't know the meaning of retreat or surrendering. The leader of spartans, king Leonidas stands at the top of his fellow warriors his skills with spear and sword are unparalled among spartans. His charisma and leadership makes him greatly respected by his soldiers and greatly feared by his enemies.
King Leonidas.png (4.73 KiB) Viewed 264 times

SexyPringles

Post by SexyPringles »

Brother of Zeus
Attachments
Ruler of the seas Poseidon, second of the three brothers of Olympus and also known as Zeus of the seas. This god is well known for ruling all the oceans with an iron fist and he is often described as a cold and emotionless god. Poseidon is a master at using his favoured weapon a trident and his power and speed in water are greater than any other.
Ruler of the seas Poseidon, second of the three brothers of Olympus and also known as Zeus of the seas. This god is well known for ruling all the oceans with an iron fist and he is often described as a cold and emotionless god. Poseidon is a master at using his favoured weapon a trident and his power and speed in water are greater than any other.
poseidon.png (5.17 KiB) Viewed 113 times