Overall feedback thread for campaigns

Discussion of all aspects of the website, wiki, and forums, including assistance requests and new ideas for them.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

max_torch
Inactive Developer

Overall feedback thread for campaigns

Post by max_torch »

In the Mainline Campaigns feedback section when you open the section of each campaign there is a thread for each scenario. In some of the scenario feedback replies people interject their thoughts on the whole campaign, having no formal place to put it. It would be more organized if there was an extra thread dedicated as an "overall" feedback of the campaign as a whole and how the scenarios integrate with each other. Especially because the enjoyment of a scenario can be directly related to the aftermath of a previous scenario.
Insinuator

Re: Overall feedback thread for campaigns

Post by Insinuator »

Shouldn't this be in the "Ideas" section?
zookeeper
WML Wizard

Post by zookeeper »

I suppose it wouldn't hurt to have one for each, although people seem to usually have figured that the second best place for their overall thoughts is the final scenario's thread.
max_torch
Inactive Developer

Post by max_torch »

I wasn't aware that all of the overall campaign feedback was in the last scenario thread, or that the final scenario thread also functioned as an overall campaign feedback thread.
And well this thread also has to do with the website so I had to choose between ideas subforum or website sub
Iris
Site Administrator

Post by Iris »

Insinuator wrote:Shouldn't this be in the "Ideas" section?
The forum index wrote:Website
Discussion of all aspects of the website, wiki, and forums, including support requests and new ideas.
Author of the unofficial UtBS sequels Invasion from the Unknown and After the Storm.
zookeeper
WML Wizard

Post by zookeeper »

max_torch wrote:I wasn't aware that all of the overall campaign feedback was in the last scenario thread, or that the final scenario thread also functioned as an overall campaign feedback thread.
Well, looking at the threads I guess it's not as common as I seemed to recall.
max_torch
Inactive Developer

Post by max_torch »

It looks like not everyone who posts on the final scenario campaign thread posts feedback about the overall campaign. If there was an overall campaign feedback thread it possibly might encourage players to give that extra feedback about the whole campaign and how the scenarios fit in general.