"Accompany Ilriel, an elvish druid of the Southwoods of Wesnoth, and take part in an unforeseen and unmeant adventure that leads to lands far away."
(Intermediate difficulty, 21 scenarios, 3 of them dialogue-only)
Oath of Allegiance aims to be a rpg-esque campaign featuring two main protagonists that evolve during the campaign both gameplay- and storywise. Utilising the new faction of the desert people, OoA tries to introduce their units, their story, culture and connections to the realm of Wesnoth during this medium-sized campaign. It also enhances typical gaming experience of Wesnoth, the careful training and xp-farming of units, by allowing them to find and utilize a limited amount of fresh items and thus allowing unit modifications that may lead to interesting additions.
- use of the units of the new desert people faction
- additional campaign-specific units
- heroic units with unique advancements
- several hints and notes on how one may use the units
- medium sized maps with intense battles
- elevated terrain
- many places of interest with hidden events
- music by West
Feedback - of any kind - is much appreciated.
The newest version of the campaign can be downloaded via the add-on server that is accessible from Wesnoth 1.13.x